Thinks she's as cunning as her dad

>thinks she's as cunning as her dad
>all of her retarded decisions backfire on her ultimately leading her to dying like a retard

Attached: CCkU1loWYAAiDXp.jpg (458x610, 36.72K)

I miss GoT

What show?

and that's a good thing
here's why

>thinks she's cunning
>actually just a cunt
L mao

sounds just like her dad

I want to smell her farts

They prob smell like alcohol

alcoholic
blonde bimbo
incest
her life was lust-centered and egocentric

destroyed

>starts the war with literally zero chance against the overwhelming alliance Daenerys has built, where the Dragon Queen already controlled a majority of Westeros's factions AND a massive invasion force from abroad

>tricks the Dothraki into wiping themselves out against the Army of the Dead
>traps the Unsullied in an undefended castle on the other side of the continent
>sinks the Daenerys-aligned Ironborn fleet, decapitates House Martell
>decapitates House Tyrell, easily defeating the largest army and capturing the mightest fortress in Westeros in the process
>gets two of Daenerys's three dragons killed, driving her to madness and her own death with no hope of ever rebuilding the Targaryen dynasty

Cersei didn't win
But from a hopeless position she succeeded utterly in making her enemies lose, too

She even got to die knowing that she had won the War For Her Brother's Dick lol

Attached: illegal levels of smug.jpg (1136x848, 146.27K)

Her giving her enemies the Finland vs Russia treatment is amusing but I don't think the writers ever realized they had made her the logistical underdog.

Me too

The writers forgot about consequences in general. Dany literally burnt entire shipments of food and it amounted to nothing. Hell all things considered the people of King's Landing should have been on the Dany train the second Cersei destroyed the sept but again the writers just kinda forgot to think about how actions have consequences.

So she's exactly like her father then?

The only real thing that backfired for Tywin was his hatred for Tyrion and underestimating how much Jaime loved his brother. Although the Mad King also screwed over Tywin something fierce as a joke so it's fitting.

A major point of the books is that being cunning and manipulative and evil will do wonders for your short term goals but will ultimately leave you completely alone and with a legacy worth jack shit

Attached: 1639114335562.png (896x898, 145.07K)

Tywin was such a cunt that his closest "allies" wanted nothing more than to see him dead

He was a fucking idiot incapable of seeing past the throne

t. Tyrion

Attached: GAMEOFTHRONES-creators-actors.png (1168x3498, 1.43M)

currently rewatching s1, it's so fucking kino bros

you are now aware the entire plot of the last seasons depended on Dany not just nuking King's Landing and winning instantly, and then she ends up doing it anyway.

I honestly don't care for the fantastical elements of the show that much, it's always been the politics that drew me into the world, any recommendations for series like this?

I also love how Martin said that the walkers could be seen as a metaphor for climate change, but the show completely sidestepped them so that they didn't matter in the end and the people who ignored it got rewarded kek.

Wolf Hall BBC miniseries