Walks into his kitchen willingly

>walks into his kitchen willingly
>the guy doesn’t tolerate her touching and banging the counter and her shitty remarks
>gets banned from the store
>decides to make him go bankrupt out of spite
Elaine was in the wrong and I’m still mad

Attached: 183B9FB9-8CCC-4166-A92D-A5322BC457EA.jpg (1280x800, 547.05K)

This illuminates a fundamental difference in the way that women and men perceive the world around them and interact with it.

like what was she gonna do with the recipes? nothing. they are worth nothing by themselves. stupid whore

the entire premise of the episode was flawed

Sano-san is the real soup nazi

>a seinfeld character did something morally wrong
holy shit

It's Seinfeld, user. The main characters are usually in the wrong.

morally wrong I get but this is plain retarded

this, people get fast food and take out because they are paying for the convenience of somebody else making it. All thos new yorkers in the episode obviously had places to be and jobs to do. They only have enough time to order soup from a place not make it themselves. Like the seinfeld crew is always eating at a dinner when literally anybody can make a BLT or coffee.

The episode was written by a man

>she lost the contest, like wut?
I start to like the show, yeah I'm getting old.

this is what the writers don’t get. cooking is not just following steps in a guide

Jews aren't actually human, there is a worm alien that lives inside of them. I once cracked a jew in half and found one. They are very timid without their host, they sort of look like a human teletubby in the face but are very long like a centipede, perhaps a meter long and a inch and half thick, and they have many legs along their body. They are yellowish and greenish in color and stand on the back tail and move side to side like a snake. You see in Elaine that the worm alien is having an aggressive response and causing her facial features to become demonic. The worm alien should have been slayed there and then.

>nazi memes
go back

but she’s not

What is it about Jewish women?

Attached: elaine.webm (640x360, 409.83K)

>he said after banging his hot double D Tits girlfriend
And before you said “actually its true” - it isn’t

now thats a funny comedic actress

Attached: 1606615863570.gif (190x294, 101.75K)

more and more AI posts

Racist website.

Elaine, the character, is not Jewish.

wtf lmao

Jerry Seinfeld raped a child

Attached: 1563460697698.jpg (636x869, 106.38K)

neither is the actor

5 IQ retards who don't understand that the Seinfeld gang is supposed to be the asshole of the episode

If my Internet Quotient was only 5 points high I wouldn't even be able to breath. Get out of my house.

It’s okay
He was a nazi so he deserved it

you're just jelly

his store, his rules, deal with it Reddit

Sounds like something Hitler would say

why do you think they called him the soup nazi?
his shop was a metaphor for germany and elaine was the jews, entering his shop, flouting any semblence of order and being a general obnoxious cunt
when he tells her to fuck off, she shuts him down for good

why'd they change Elaine's character from innocent cute to pure evil bitch?

They fucked after

Who you calling a nazi, pinhead?

She could easily sell them to another restaurant

and tell them, trust me these are good, they come from an unknown soup kitchen