Guy I know is getting deported because he never checked his e-box

>guy I know is getting deported because he never checked his e-box.
Denmark is one of the most digitalised societies in the entire world. Paper money basically does not exist and everything important you will ever get sent by the government, bank, doctor, hospitals etc. gets sent to your electronic mail tied to your social security number, managed by the state.

This Syrian man arrived in Denmark and found employment at the business (barber shop) of a family member who legally emigrated 8 years prior.
For the entirety of his stay he never once opened his electronic mailbox even when they began sending him physical letters and phone calls warning him to do so urgently.

Now he's getting forcibly sent home and his family is trying to start some local facebook drama shit to highlight the "injustice of the system". Being gainfully employed for several years and never in having been in trouble with the law, I believe he was even offered a chance for a permanent residence but he fucked up and ignored everything that was sent to him. Many hundreds of mails informing him over and over that he needed to do certain things to legally secure a residency.

Who, in your opinion, was at fault there?

(ps: pic is just the average Syrian for visual aid)

Attached: The Syrian Man.jpg (2048x1536, 306.01K)

Lmao get fucked

>Who, in your opinion, was at fault there?
The brown one

cringe, you should be like germans and scorn technology

The state is at fault. Fuck this gay digitalisation agenda, it's just meant to be able to make everybody easier to track and control by the state. We need to go back to the times when everything was done on paper and we used real money in all cases.

The dude for coming to Europe

That sounds very slow and ineffective.

Kinda stupid to not check your inbox and ignore letters and phone calls

Denmarks fault, send it to him physically or fuck off.
Is the government paying him a device with internet to access this email?
no?
then fuck off.

He's pleading ignorance. In this case I don't believe it's really possible to be this stupid.

He is stupid, they phone called him to tell him, that's not exactly so "digital". If he still didn't get up his ass and go to avail the benefits then he's just stupid.

never underestimate the capacity of stupidity

>Is the government paying him a device with internet to access this email?
Yes actually. They're called libraries and they are completely free to access and all have computers with internet connections you can use.

he's an idiot or maybe a bit simple. but if he's employed and law-abiding you're probably deporting the wrong person. There are much better options to choose from.

do you seriously think a syrian ex jihadist barber will go to a fucking public library?

There shouldn’t be any non-white people in Europe period

he probably has some shady business. No one is that stupid, stupid people are actually very afraid and would respond to the mail immediately

why wouldn't he??

Based King Leopold

Based Denmark! Least cucked country in Scandinavia

>, it's just meant to be able to make everybody easier to track and control by the state
Stop noticing things

/thread

here you can get everything in papers if you desire
i hope you have this option too

If you communicate with the state by paper then whatever department you're talking to will still scan/copy everything and keep records of all correspondence between you and it. Doing official administrative things by paper doesnt make you any more free, it just costs taxpayers more money.

He gets sent physical mail and phone calls and still doesn't check it. Sounds fishy. Its not like he wasn't aware if those things actually happened

Paper makes tracking and increasing administrative load on citizens much more expensive, so it discourages both.