Twin Peaks

Does it hold up?

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (364x274, 20.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.audubon.org/node/27321
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Northern Exposure is better now.

The Return made it obsolete. Still peak comfy though

daily reminder that bird in the intro is probably dead by now

>The Return made it obsolete
How?

If you have to ask, it's not uuuu.

Because it isn't holding back and is way more consistent in terms of quality. The transition from season 1 and two is enough to get a significant number of newcomers to drop the show and the soap opera parody elements doesn't help either. FWWM works well as a standalone movie, so it gets a pass.

Attached: 1636458465047.png (780x638, 554.68K)

What kinda bird is it? Some birds live really long

It wasn't good in its day

There are some great scenes and good episodes, but about 80% of the original seasons is garbage.

>ca.audubon.org/node/27321
Varied thrush, and they only live 5-6 years apparently.

that's not a fair statement for a show that's so different. The og series is part of the complete experience and isn't "obsolete"

I tried watching it and there's a sudden drop in quality in the middle of season 2 and I stopped.

The best thing about it is the cozy pine country atmosphere and Cooper being a lovable dork. Lynch is a decent character writer too and there's some good suspense. I don't care for his weird voyeuristic eroticism though.

Maybe, but then again every time I want to rewatch it I feel like skipping everything but the pilot, FWWM, and the return.

At first I thought I would hate Audrey but she quickly catapulted herself to best girl (she's also extremely beautiful with that duchess porcelain skin). Likewise I thought Donna would be my favourite but she quickly sunk to bottom tier.

>those episodes in season 2 when James runs away from home that go absolutely nowhere

maybe the worst character in the whole series, thank fuck he got thoroughly relegated to minor character in The Return

S1 is great, S2 (post-episode 7 or 8, can't remember which episode THAT happened and prior to the last two episodes) is shit, S3 is kino, but vastly different from the original first season, so be prepared. Don't go expecting coffee and cherry pies.

Weird thing was I didn't mind James, I just hated every scene with him and Donna. I think it starts after she picks up smoking(?). Feels like a wasted character, but at least Lynch did right by him for the movie and season three. Pete or another smaller character should've had more screen time instead

Which was better bros, movie Donna or show Donna?

I heard it's set in a parallel reality where magic exists, is that true?

best girl

Attached: 822a9d2a8ff2545243d2c6275107c94e[1].jpg (535x951, 68.92K)

Show Donna started to really get on my nerves, there's something about her demeanor I found very off-putting (although I get what they were going for with her personality change).
I actually liked movie Donna a lot, the new actress was much more suitable for a younger, more innocent Donna.

I heard you're so fat and ugly nobody would wanna fuck you, is that true?

I heard you're so stupid that the doctor saw it in your eyes right as you were born, even before he accidentally dropped you on the floor.

The childish way she and andy speak made the whole thing way too weird.

these replies seem a bit uncalled for

You're right, I don't know why I did that, I didn't even find it funny.
Sorry. To answer the question, there are some supernatural elements in the first season but they are kept fairly ambigous to interpretation, the second season and everything afterwards ramps it up, though, and it's clear they are living in some strange, dream-like world.

Art doesn’t age.

Yeah he does I've watched him age for decades now.

oh... you're one of those people

Tiger & Bunny is my favorite anime, am I weird?

acting, show. looks, movie. character, neither. she was obsolete when Maddy came in

But you have to see the original to watch the return right

would the show be better if the teenage characters were played by actual teenagers

My favourite anime is Spy x Family.

must be a massive housing crisis in a mountain village with 50,000+ people

HEEEELLOOoooOOOOO

Attached: img_0128-758x426.jpg (758x426, 26.87K)

Sensible, and with taste? Mmm yes, I am.

why did they make Agnes a fatass