What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: v.gif (1591x798, 254.57K)

>you remember now 20 dollars being able to get you a huge tub of lego
>now that much money can get like a 200 piece set.

Attached: 1635875771663.png (600x400, 207.71K)

The problem seems to be your fixation on material goods, consumer products specifically.

>Lego Bionicle
>Yu-Gi-Oh
>TMNT on the GBA
Bros... What happened?

Attached: 034.jpg (659x680, 115.64K)

hmmmm....
consooooooming.....

life is too long

>smirnoff
who has money like that? i drink taaka

Sounds like you're just doing it wrong

You grew up.
Also the world got worse.

It's all your fault.

>this company made a product you like, erm don't you know le companies are le bad and evil? REddit told me so. Wow the world is being ran by cirrupt evil rich white men and you just sit there and play with toys. Why aren't you a culture warrior like me, REddit told me corporinos were bad wrong.

Attached: 1613382510012.png (450x459, 12.35K)

fuck I was 17 and had lost my virginity while you were playing pokimon and eating chicken nuggers with a happy meal toy

>mfw
>grew up Catholic
>was a Lego chad
>fun with GBA and NDS
>played Star Wars games on buddy's Gamecube
>did three different kinds of sports, martial arts included
>watched Star Wars prequels
>spent Easter and Christmas with family
Life was great.

You remember when your parents said, "wait till you grow up?"

This, by your 30's you already know if you fucked up your life or not but still may needed to live several decades coping with being a loser. Humans should die at 40 max.

You grew up into a loser. Many such cases!

Attached: loser-spongebob.gif (220x124, 58.89K)

where are you getting 200 piece Lego sets for $20?

I'm 26 and I've never drank alcohol

I should add that life is still great but way more complicated now.
That's based.

no one shot vladimir putin to death

Good

It's called growing up. Life is supposed to be miserable and the ride never ends.

>this company made a product you like, erm don't you know le companies are le degenerate and pozzed? Any Forums told me so. Wow the world is being ran by scheming evil rich jews and you just sit there and play with toys. Why aren't you based like me, Any Forums told me corporinos were woke wrong.

You can just kill yourself if you don't like it. I personally want to live to 100. If my brain didn't decay, I'd want to live even longer.

Also, you can turn your life around in your 30s or even 40s. All it takes is a willingness to change your habits. Which, admittedly, does become harder the older you get. But not impossible.

>Da Jews made me grow up!!!