JFL at teenage foids in the cinema

So being a total loner, but a fan of movies, for the past years i have been going to the cinema alone, without caring what people thought of me. I also have some Ocd symptoms and prefer sitting at the middle seats which is why i order my tickets online days before.

So i'm sitting at my seat and suddenly a group of teenage girls approach ,asking me if i can move a "few" seats to the side so they can sit and be together, with a tone that basically expected a yes.

My instinctive reaction was to do just that, but then for some reason i politely declined and said "sorry i can't". The girls were suddenly shocked and looked at me like i was an alien, then said "What do you mean you can't? What's your problem?".

I replied that "I don't have a problem, i just like sitting in the centre, that's why i bought a ticket for this seat." -Yes but me and my friends want together. -Well, why didn't you buy tickets before?

At this point a middle-aged couple that was sitting behind intervened, with the husband pretty much telling me i'm an asshole and "what the fuck's wrong with you, watch your tone young man(lol)".

I didn't want to get kicked out, so i just shrugged and said "this is my seat according to this ticket, i don't have a problem.

The girls then stood there giving me a death stare and after they realized they couldn't embarass me at leaving, they left while loudly calling me an asshole, a weirdo, and of course "where are your friends weirdo? grabbing the attention of many in the room.

As if that wasn't enough the cuck couple behind me kept loudly talking about how rude and bad some young men are these days, and even called me out by saying "look at some donkeys(in my country it's slang for being apathetic.non-caring) who pretend to be men tsk tsk , their parents don't teach them manners, they think they own the world etc.

And after all that i was supposed to relax and enjoy the movie...

Attached: 1618739397013.png (201x189, 50.36K)

Did the roasties even have tickets? Was there a continuous row of seats anywhere else? Of course you did nothing wrong but I'm just fascinated by how aloof the girls were.

Based, fuck roasties and every faggot that think they are entitled to shit.
I too tell "No" to polite requests because fuck it and npc have meltdown half the time

boomer simp was trying to get some teenage pussy what a creep lol

Idk probably they did but they seats were not together or they were shitty seats at the front. The room was mostly packed, but I think there might have been a continous row at the front side, I didn't check desu

Well they should have bought sooner or for a different showing, or given you a salty handjob through the popcorn bucket.

Seriously just fuck the foids and the normies and the couples and the big groups of friends...they don't even allow you to peacefully enjoy a movie unless they push you to the worst seat possible and you have to say thanks at that.

infuriating but you did good user

>go to theater with friends
>fat disgusting aspie taking up two seats, smells like dirty clothes and burned vape oil
>ask him to move so we can sit, theater is completely empty except for some people behind him
>"no, i likes this sheet" it says staring at our chests
>people behind it ask it to leave too, probably to avoid smelling it anymore
>"no i am entitleds to my wights as a fat pewson..."
>move way away from him and enjoy movie, hopefully his experience was ruined
>jesus christ just fucking move forward or back a few rows you autistic fuck

YOU DID RIGHT BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE SPAT IN THE ELDERLY COUPLES HAIR AFTER THE MOVIE

They wanted to have sex with you idiot.

>ask him to move so we can sit, theater is completely empty except for some people behind him
What did you mean by this?

Should've Shh'ed the fags behind you every time they talked as well as yawned and stretched your arms into the air every 10 minutes.

You did the right thing and held your ground user, fuck roasties and fuck normalscum.

Why not sit elsewhere yourself then? Your logic completely breaks down here, you brainless retard.

I love creative writing

I'm not reading that shit, take your meds

I wish I was this based

>larping as a teenage roastie
dilate freak

shut up trannies

Welcome to gynocentrism, user.