It was the dawn of the third age of mankind. Ten years after the Earth Minbari war...

It was the dawn of the third age of mankind. Ten years after the Earth Minbari war. The Babylon project was dream giving form. It's goal to prevent another war by creating a place where humans and aliens could work out their differences peacefully. It's a port of call. Home away from home for diplomas, hustlers, entrepreneurs, and wanders. Humans and aliens wrap in two million five hundred thousand tons of spinning metal, all alone in the night. It can be a dangerous place, but it's our last best hope for peace. This is the story of last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2258. The name of the place is Babylon 5.

Attached: EC474FC9-492D-45A8-8AB1-C4508BC2662A.jpg (1500x840, 560.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d9EbGd1AlMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 29F9F345-AF12-4614-B523-087E9D36DC56.gif (320x180, 309.26K)

I would watch a mini-series about Babylon 4 shenanigans during the ancient war

"It failed."

>I would watch a mini-series about Babylon 4 shenanigans during the ancient war
That would be way more interesting that what they're trying to do with a remake.

It was the dawn of the third page of the catalogue. Ten threads after the trek/stargate shitposting. The Babylon project was dream giving form. It's goal to prevent another off-topic thread by creating a place where trek and stargate fans could work out their differences peacefully. It's a port of call. Home away from home for true fans, memers, shitposters, and trolls. Humans and aliens wrap in two million five hundred thousand replies of spinning image posts, all alone in the night. It can be a dangerous place, but it's our last best hope for peace. This is the story of last of the Babylon threads. The year is 2258. The name of the place is Babylon 5.

I loved that shit. First few seasons its this hopeful intro about races coming together. Then the intro changes to a montage of shit getting rekt.

AAAHHHHHH, MISTRR JAN-NY!

Molari would never be friends with a janny, they don't get paid enough to buy him drinks

Claudia Christian's autobiography is nuts. She fucked anything that moved starting in her teens and drank herself into a coma for a couple decades. You could have banged her if you'd been a congoer 20 years ago.

The janny would would be one of his lowly servants.

>AHHH MISTER JANNY
>There is much work to be done, go clean up the mess I left in my quarters

I miss Babylon 5.

>Based slow burning story that allows actual character focus
>Most characters develop over time becoming iconic like G'Kar and Molari, and Garabaldi
>Starfurys are sci-fi sensible fighter designs because they exploit the 3D aspect of space combat
>Whole WW2 analogy with Earth being the Nazi's and B5 being Space Jews worked well
>Spin off shows like Crusade were underrated
>Kosh is the best comic relief in the Series

Sadly the new show is going to be about trannys, gays and black people in space trying to overcome whatever new made up hardship Jewzinski wants to push thereby losing it's kino.

>CW reboot
lol

It was also one of the projects that put serialized format on the map for TV shows versus episodic.

What do you want, OP?

aka the rise and fall of londo mollari
best character in all of sci-fi television

Good show. Pretty much the last of it's kind. Babylon LGBT just isn't going to cut it.

two of those were already in B5
and stop crying about something that doesn't even exist yet

Clean your surgical hole, cunt. I can smell your stank from here.

youtu.be/d9EbGd1AlMg

Attached: nervous.jpg (585x539, 34.59K)

So what are you gonna do, Mollari? Blow up the island?

Attached: AHHH MISTER MORDEN.jpg (732x395, 19.1K)

Best duo ever.

Attached: londo-gkar-babylon-5.jpg (1200x680, 116.42K)

STOP RUINING MY KINOS AND MAKE UP A NEW STORY FOR FUCKS SAKE