You will never be Asian. How do you cope with that?

You will never be Asian. How do you cope with that?

Attached: DeQnTL4VMAA-o0s.jpg (540x960, 39.86K)

The fuck you talking about? Life as a brown ass asian is all I know

Indon are not asian.
Picrel are average you

Attached: 666_450.jpg (300x450, 61.22K)

you're asian to me steppe bro

Attached: hapagf6.webm (576x1024, 2.98M)

well formed breasts

>How do you cope with that?
by racemixing with Asian women so your descendants don't all have full subhuman europeen genes

Attached: Chinese.jpg (564x1128, 96.85K)

Im asian :)

Uhm based

Suffering a lot, as if being thirdie wasn't enough

I'm half-Korean, so I guess you could consider me Asian in part.
Anyway, I don't care, I'm drinking tea and eating stuffed cabbage rolls and enjoying my life.

Where do you live? Does it get rough living among Russians?

>live
Moscow, formerly Vladivostok
>living among russians
I love Russia more than many Russians

But I'm Russian therefore Asian.

>Does it get rough living among Russians?
I don't think that he is somewhat different from other Russians. There are many Russian-Koreans.

>eating stuffed cabbage rolls
Are they any good if made with kimchi or is the kimchi flavor too strong?

Do you ever get discriminated against, or, say, get some nasty looks while walking down on the street? Or do you pass as Russian enough to not get harassed by gopniks?

Yeah, but kimchi is rare, now with regular cabbage
Never once was I discriminated against, especially when I said I was Korean.
Younger girls like Koreans because of K-pop, but I have no common themes with them because I have little to do with Korea

Interesting. A few Asian people I have spoken to from East to West Asia said they've been subject to harassment and intimidation from locals in Russia because of their physical looks.

A lot of people live in Moscow and don't care about your ethnicity
The main thing is to be a good person, and a bad person will always find something to complain about, regardless of ethnicity or clothes, for example.
Tuvinians fend off Russians and are often Russophobes, so Russians may be biased against them
Almost all Central Asians I've seen have some contempt for Russians, I guess it's mutual.
Buryats are normal.

I would say that we have some tendencies to do harsh jokes, but it's not harassment it's just the way we live.
The ones that we discriminate are some people from Central Asia or maybe Caucases like Tajiks, Uzbeks, Azeris and some more.

(not half-Korean user)

How do you as a middle eastern?

Attached: turks2.jpg (600x300, 46.92K)