Has there ever been a bigger downgrade?

Has there ever been a bigger downgrade?

Attached: CC4C2AB8-7E2E-4468-8774-7B19F118EC04.jpg (265x376, 11.53K)

NuTrek Pike, Ahura, etc

From a literal whore stacy to a literal whore tomboy. Ultimately, what's the difference?

Likability

>Ahura

*UPgrade

Attached: ADDE90B4-C3E2-47C2-91FE-823B00C4F925.jpg (762x582, 57.46K)

>tomboy
She was girly as fuck.
Short hair =/= tomboy

Ezri a cute

Ezri was miles better

Worth having her to have garak absolutely blow her the fuck out for all time.

>"Now get out of here, before I say something unkind,"

Shame he never BTFO’d Slagzia who was just a drunk arrogant slut. Ezri was a saint compared to her

Attached: A755249C-6F08-45F5-9548-E930B0607520.png (867x671, 690.33K)

Yeah, you're right. I guess I didn't really think it through that much other than the obvious visual tropes.
How can one be as based as Garak?

>How can one be as based as Garak?
He's just a simple tailor.

All of Nu Trek, hell, everything post 2009!

Introducing a character in the last season was a bad idea, but Ezri's better than Jadzia despite that.

She was better.

I sincerely hope it was just a typo.

Dax #1 was always the worst thing about DS9. funsize ezri wasn't great but at least she was cute and likeable and added a much needed cutey to the cast. (they only let kira be cute in the last 3 seasons)

Ezri was dead weight they kept around out of pity. Jadzia was actually useful. You only like Ezri because she was cute and Jadzia was too independent for your taste.

>too independent
Crusher was independent. Kira was independent. Janeway was independent.
Jadzia was a holier-than-thou slut.

>independent
that's a funny way of spelling mary sue. There wasnt ever anything interesting about her. Def some fat broad's self insert. know it all cunt that has no arc because there is nothing to grow because she's perfect. This is not the sort of character that compliments any cast.

You mean complete and utter upgrade? Shame she was introduced in the final season.