Strange New Worlds

Well it didn't take long for this to descend into a crappy drama fest. Latest episode was so bad.

Attached: p18323758_b_h8_aa[1].jpg (960x540, 108.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/star-trek-strange-new-worlds-episode-one-series-premiere-130045243.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Filtered.

Idk, i just started it and it seems pretty comfy desu

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.26M)

was just basic body swap episode. pandering to old star trekkers

Fillered more like
Some of the plot outline ideas, including this episode's are straight up 'old Trek concepts', but everything else is wrong. Back in the day something like a body swap would be merely be the garnish that complements a more substantial script. This episode was so fucking bad. The body swap was completely devoid of charm or amusement. Spock and T'pring are barely any different even if we knew anything about the latter which we don't. But the worst part of it is, the same problem as with all the recent episodes in general, where boring preachy inconsequential scenes are dragged out for an eternity while there are barely any scenes that move the action forward in a meaningful way. Every episode contains like 90% filler, 10% actual content. Scene where doc, chapel and ortega are packing up to leave for shoreleave. Long ass fucking scene in the sickbay, longass fucking scene in the transporter room, talking about nothing meaningful. Long boring ritual scenes of T'pring and Spock in their room was about 10% of the episode. I didn't even bother watching the later scenes in the random parks and shit because it was all filler.

>t. zoomer with the attention span of a goldfish
Sad. Many such cases.

I’m just here for Pike, Spock and the Aenar engineer. Why are all the women so intolerable and ugly? Nurse Chapel is pretty hot I guess in an uncanny valley way.

>Nurse Chapel is pretty hot I guess in an uncanny valley way.

She has a weird head with an almost non-existent chin/lower jaw and a massive cranium.

Yup

The old bait and switch. They lure you in thinking "Oh this might actually be good." Then BAM, here comes the bullshit. You have only yourself to blame. You would have thought Discovery and Picard would have taught you that you can't trust anything Nu Trek.

Attached: come on now.jpg (960x882, 59.41K)

star trek bros arent gonna fall for this one, gamer

Nu-Trek is Cancer Aids in the Ass; its Cancer Gangrene Aids Leprosy in the Ass! Its both disgusting and revolting! And its Gay!

It's been that way from the start.

Unironically comfy.

It was just one of those "humor" episodes that classic trek was so fond of

Didn't get past the second episode of STD. Made it as far as S02E.. whatever the fuck it was with PIC. So when Strange New Cancer appeared, at first I thought that drought was over. I stopped watching by episode 3. What a fucking pile of shit. Terrible Bait and Switch. Fuck this show.

Have you never watched Star Trek?

They always have light hearted hijinks episodes you fucking dolt

we told you so, The Orville is the only real Star Trek since 2005

trekkie cope

I didn't like the newest episode as much simply because I've never been in a relationship and any relationship drama or characters having an active sex life in a show or movie always makes me feel bad.

Not an incel though. Fuck them.

Reminder that (you) canonically caused World War 3

Attached: scw.png (890x1034, 418.72K)

>Orville
>Gay filth
>Only real Trek since Enterprise

Is this real they actually fucked up the established timeline?

cope

engadget.com/star-trek-strange-new-worlds-episode-one-series-premiere-130045243.html