Morb bros…

Morb bros…

twitter.com/JaredLeto/status/1532849263809396736

Attached: 0F4A2DE2-00F7-4425-823F-BF8A3075FE9D.jpg (1142x1225, 388.57K)

Joke ruined now Jared Leto is in on it

We got Morbed bros...

It was never funny

>I LIKE WHEN MORBIN TIME SAYS IT'S MORBIUS TIME AND HE MORBS EVERYONE WITH THE MORB BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this makes the redditor weep and shit himself in a fit of laughter

Attached: 1648152076225.gif (644x800, 152.89K)

It was always women stanning J and nothing more

Marvel and SOny presents.........MORBIUS 2
>doctor Morbius.... can you Morb now?
>yes, cuz i'm doctor morbius
>can you say it??
>yes *look at the camera* it's MORBIN time
>*all redditors in the theater start clapping furiously and throwing popcorns at the screen*
>*Stan Lee appears dressed as usher taking a lady off her seat* "Well, guess who is gonna HAVE SEX tonight"

all these forced corporate memes make me never want to see this movie or any of it's "franchise"
The trailers and clips look cringe as fuck.

this is the Morbment of the century! I am wheezing so hard right now I might die bros

Attached: 1654232219748.jpg (1267x709, 118.97K)

seething they don't get the morbing joke

this is so fucking forced, just like the dicksucking that got Elon Musk to think he was a god king lol

This is what adults do to get children to stop their annoying trends. And it fuckin works like a charm. He made this annoying af meme literally repulsive to ADHD zoomers and I think he deserves a medal.
Just wish the Simpson's would start posting Sneed memes already.

>ITT: people getting MORBED

More like it has peaked, and now it's over.

Good job, idiots. You fell for the marketing trick

Attached: +_a75f4f873737da490ec567425f35d95e.jpg (326x190, 10.68K)

ONE
MORB
TIME

Attached: 24D9D1E6-B66B-4998-878F-D79CE3283CA3.jpg (497x923, 93.71K)

It was always a fake meme created by Sony

It's gonna be memed into another "this absolute shit-tier movie is actually kino" isn't it? Retards are going to start thinking it's a good movie. Calling it now.

>HEY KIDS IM COOL NOW RIGHT?? HAHA GET #MORBED!!

He was also apparently the person who made Zack Snyder aware of the we live in a society meme and had him put it in the Snyder Cut trailer

>ITT: NOOOOOO YOU CANT STEAL OUR SECRET MEMES

Most forced meme of the decade. It's this eras "arrow to the knee."