It would have beaten Endgame and Avatar without the coof

It would have beaten Endgame and Avatar without the coof.

Attached: P3VBLZSXOVDJLKUB5JZEXADHBQ[1].jpg (900x600, 42.16K)

A sony film will never be number 1.

It was fucking kino and I'm tired of pretending it wasn't.

All the gear with no idea mate.

It was basically
>Pandering Fanservice: The Movie

I think a Marvel exec once said that if they ever introduced the multiverse to the MCU, that was basically a red flag that they were out of ideas.

And it shows.

Attached: 1606132230469.jpg (1225x1200, 225.83K)

I hate this multiverse as an excuse to put old actors/plotlines into your movie. It takes nostalgia pandering and being derivative to a whole new level. I really hope this doesn't become an industry trend.

The only bad part was Zendigger to be quite honest family

It's basically breaking the 4th wall and then jumping the shark with it. It makes zero sense for an "alternate choice" you make in life to somehow result in looking like Tobey or Andrew instead of Tom.

It's literally "these other iterations of the franchise came before and now we're bringing them all back for an SNL skit."

Attached: 1627976039403.gif (300x300, 3.6M)

Covid was over by then

>using 20 year old parts of a franchise you use 60 year aspects from is bad because um....it just is ok????

Best marvel movie since endgame but It wasn’t that good.

>stupid multiverse shit
>bad cgi everywhere
>none of the new actors are as likeable as Raimi spider man trilogy
>no mary jane or gwen stacy
>stupid dr strange shit
>tons of stupid side plots

Andrew > Tobey

Nobody cares about that faggot dwarf

It is. It’s lazy. Its basically putting the story second. The multiverse in general is dumb. THE FIRST PORTAL IN ALL OF MULTIVERSAL PROBABILITY BRINGS IN A SPIDER MAN WE ALL KNOW ANS LOVE. WOW WHAT ARE THE ODDS!

maybe if ur a prancing lala homo man that wants to fuck twink shitter

CW's Arrowverse beat them to it

Nah. Even if it played in China it would make probably 2.5 billion at most. And the coof was basically gone by then

The reason you seen the original movies was because they were going to show up in this

Muh zendayuh and funny fat kid and tom holland xdxdxd kill yourself. It was cringy trash. A 7/10 film just because of Defoe.

dumb comment

>THE FIRST PORTAL IN ALL OF MULTIVERSAL PROBABILITY BRINGS IN A SPIDER MAN WE ALL KNOW ANS LOVE. WOW WHAT ARE THE ODDS!

>The character who's the main character in this movie just happened to be the one that stumbled into unforseen circumstances that cause a story to unfold. WHAT ARE THE ODDS!