Are there any documentaries that make right wingers look as bad as this one makes left wingers look?

Are there any documentaries that make right wingers look as bad as this one makes left wingers look?

Attached: what-is-a-woman.jpg (1080x1588, 826.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=121eLouFoFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, and it makes you wonder why

Yes, it’s called the Any Forums catalog.

Maybe in the '90

Jesus Camp probably.

I don't care what wing you are, I hate all Americans. This movie is anti-american and I'm pleased. The african tribesmen were based. Fuck americans, fuck anglos, fuck all europeans as well. Fuck everyone except us.

Attached: 1641267162262.jpg (700x700, 80.82K)

America is a nation of LARPers

Buck breaking.

This one comes to mind

Attached: 77EE3C4D-749F-4B9D-9EC3-CBE778AE029D.jpg (1080x1506, 280.15K)

I hate it. It makes me sick and makes me hate myself. I've exhausted alot of time and energy learning to accept myself and convincing myself that I'm not a threat to cis women. Seeing this and all the people applauding it feels like a real gut punch and has me feeling like a monster.

You can still be a man. It's not too late to save yourself. Embrace who you really are and learn to live with it. I pray for you.

>A woman is
Someone born with a vagina, that has fertile eggs that can carry a child to birth.

>A woman is not
A mentally ill anime addict who can't get a girlfriend that drills a rotting hole into their crotch after having their penis detached, and forcing everyone to play pretend at gunpoint with the help of the government.

>But what about women that can't give birth
They were born with a real vagina and could once give birth, and perhaps still could give birth. Trannies can never give birth and could never give birth.

>But what about people born with fused genitals
They are neither male nor female, but they aren't mentally ill anime addicts that drilled a hole into their crotch and force everyone to play fetish pretend at gunpoint with the help of the government.

Ok

What in this kino do you think it makes right wingers look bad?

I'll grant you that one, tranny freak. IF, and only if you can answer this simple question...

What is a woman?

You can count most inbetweens as men since a Y chromosome means you cant get preggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=121eLouFoFg

somebody post the youtube link pls

kek
look at the guy on the cover. Matt Walsh is a tradcuck. he worships women and thinks Jesus is his buttbuddy

>being shown a glimpse of reality has made me feel really bad about myself how could they do this to me?

Asians have very smol pps

Kek this documentary is hilarious. I was laughing my ass off the whole time. That fag professor seething hard was the cherry on top.

A woman is someone who identifies as a woman.

>after having their penis detached
their penises aren't detached, they are turned inside out, that's how the hole is made

Attached: frog2.png (1106x1012, 970.53K)

someone link the tragedy of modern railways youtube video

Really makes you think

Attached: FUSbx1vWAAAFfnI.jpg (1284x1839, 248.12K)

Weird, that’s not what it says in the dictionary, and that knows more words than you do.

That's circular, describe what a woman is without using the term woman.

Sometimes the truth hurt. But we need hurt to grow in life.

stop reminding me, I almost forgot /jazz/ shit

>the guy going on about the language around "truth" making him uncomfortable is a University of Tennessee professor
>their motto is "Know the truth and the truth will make you free"
Sweet delicious irony

The plot thickens.

Please tell me you're baiting and aren't actually this retarded.

The ultimate semantics argument. It's like the American freedom culture heroes were born for this unwanted definitional debate about nothing.
>so u say u r a girl hmmm
>u have pp so u r man!
>BUT MOM THE DICTIONARY DEFINITION CLEARLY STATES... etc.
I bet if I got a shitty camera and interviewed podcasters nobody cares about just to get sound bites of retards saying anything about this dumb shit I'd be rich as crassus cause you little homos are like coyotes in the trash.

i miss hanging out with jazzbros. how are you all doing frens