Untitled

Attached: ajGqpKwl_700w_0.jpg (700x700, 44.88K)

I'm the big guy?

Attached: hnaZVJoENnCC3XKCoT8SBP.jpg (1280x720, 101.03K)

chuds after shooting up public area

With Jews you lose

>Society told me to whip out an uzi because I wanted a breakfast sandwich after breakfast hours were over.

it was a tec 9

Yikes.

>I'm the bad guy? I'm just a well regulated militia.

>DUDE I JUST SHOT YOU AND I'M THE BAD GUY???? LIBERALS AMIRITE?
I still haven't watched this incel movie.

Boomer Joker

Boomer cringe.

literally me

He's just like me

Attached: 1654350964808.png (640x934, 15.85K)

Croomer binge

These threads are always good because you always have retards like and and revealing what mental midgets they are for failing to understand what is a pretty straight forward movie, particularly a scene that spells out what the movie was about in no uncertain terms.

seething

>a bloo bloo bloo the American dream that you will be respected for contributing to the country and the rest of society will contribute to the country too, is fading, because I still have to engage in regular traffic and my wife doesn’t like my unwarranted screaming fits and people don’t worship the ground I walk on and have all day breakfast for me
DUDE just don’t be a seething maniac and your wife won’t be afraid of you, and let yourself be happy with your very high paying engineering job that literally does build powerful important missiles lol

Should I rewatch this movie? I tried to watch it like 15 years ago when I was young and naive...i didn't think i catch the message back then.

>just don’t be a seething maniac and your wife won’t be afraid of you

Haha yeah just don't suffer from shell shock because you served your country and received a purple heart. Don't start to lose it when for your service you get nothing and what you fought for falls to shit and slowly collapses.

>you get nothing
He had a great job. I agree the wife wasn’t very understanding of him, though. So is he supposed to be in some sort of fugue state the entire movie or does he really think it’s cool to spree shoot like that?

>boomers wanted to go on a killing spree rampage because they were minorly inconvenienced.
What else could you expect from that entitled generation? Millennials and zoomers live on a way higher difficulty. I went to mcdonalds and can't get an all day big mac but I can get all day breakfast, oh wow so inconvenience I should kill somebody. No, being a millennial, not a boomer who lived in the most prosperous time of human history know how to deal with my emotions.

Yeah it's like 12:03 and that was back when they made up burgers before hand, you can see them sitting on the counter there. The customer is always right especially when they have an uzi.

Attached: 1614913171006.png (655x522, 31.32K)

>He had a great job.
Past tense because he got fired from his job.
The whole point of the movie is he did everything right and his life fell apart anyway, leading him to having his breakdown. The moment in the OP is him realizing this, realizing what he's done, hence why the movie ends with him suiciding by cop so that his daughter can collect his life insurance.

>the customer is always right
That’s just an old Sears motto bro you might as well be saying ‘bud up bup ba ba, I’m loving it’ at the gas station and wondering where your McChicken is

>You're gonna extract me, right?
>Right?!

Yeah I guess I forget the details and just remember the spree shooting. Pretty dark downfall I agree but he’s just snapping really not actually making logical choices

well, where is my mcchicken you fuck

Attached: 1614997027563.jpg (996x776, 62.47K)