Imagine actually watching new Kenobi series

Imagine actually watching new Kenobi series

youtu.be/XTmCCP4Wsqw

Attached: 0x0.jpg (780x438, 33.74K)

1.) Star Wars always was, is and forever will be shit.
2.) There are no releases from the Star Wars franchise that are not shit. Anyone claiming otherwise is a sub-average IQ brainlet.
3.) Star Wars panders to dumb people.
4.) "Bu- but the original episodes were ok" - NO! They were not. They were shit as well, people just feel nostalgia and overrate them in hindsight.
5.) Creating a thread shitting on Star Wars products is still shilling for Star Wars.
6.) "Arguably", Star Wars was the cod death of sci-fi on the movie screen. There would be far better science fiction films than there are now, were it not for Star Wars infesting people's brains.
7.) The only reason for any person to watch Star Wars films is farming "look at me, I'm a nerd" clout.
8.) There is no "ironic" way of consuming Star Wars. Consuming Star Wars means supporting Star Wars. Congratulations, you now are part of the ever-increasing problem.
9.) Claiming Jar Jar Binks was when it all went to shit is the same as claiming the McRib was when McDonald's lost the 3 Michelin stars.
10.) Screencap this post. Reply and sage every Star Wars related post with said screencap.

It is possible to love and hate Star Wars at the same time, my man...

Attached: gordon_elliot_sits_on_dead_horse.jpg (800x450, 72.38K)

Why do you care so much? Do you watch power rangers or telletubbies as a grown person and endlessly abuse it? What part of yourself are you torturing by continuing to pursue this?

tell me that isnt actual footage from the show

it literally looks like a group of cosplayers in the forest filming with an iphone

take your meds

sex and grass ain't gonna do shit for you my man

If you have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.

Jesus fuck, this looks cheaper than BoBF.

Cinematography is utter shite. only watch it because ewan is putting in a solid effort.
keep in mind it's based on some comic shit written by a manchild who never wanted star wars to end. all sw is nostalgia bait or a desperate attempt to make money from redditors.

>There is no "ironic" way of consuming Star Wars.

nani????

Attached: DOsSn54W4AA_Yfw.jpg (750x752, 48.72K)

Imagine watching tv

Prequels were good
OT is cringe, ST is sad, the shows are ultra trash to the point you can watch them for comedy

Is that Flea?

fpbp
/thread

Attached: School of Athens, The - Raphael.jpg (3072x1728, 1.14M)

be honest with me, is this even edited?

My internet keeps shitting itself every time i try to watch it. Must be divine intervention.

i have not seen the series.
but i had to check to . it's real.

Attached: 1645531347994.png (1200x1476, 250.16K)

>8.) There is no "ironic" way of consuming Star Wars. Consuming Star Wars means supporting Star Wars. Congratulations, you now are part of the ever-increasing problem.
>What is piracy.

Also this show is so bad, it's good to watch with friends and make fun of as you go.
Sorry you don't have friends, but it is possible to watch it "ironically".

the second i understood the series were actually about a 10 year old girl built like a toddler,- with the mental capacity of a 30 year old... taken care of by a literal ptsd boomer
yup, disney has gone full groomer-coomer

the only part I didn't like is that they're portraying darth vader as extra evil now and the third sister tunnel leia scene