AMERICA

>AMERICA
>FUCK YEAH

Attached: top-gun-tom-cruise.jpg (512x385, 128.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=02qX9RvSyA8&list=LL&index=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What was the point of the Darkstar? I was expecting that Tom Cruise would rock up in one to save the day against the SU-57s when the mission went to shit but I was way off.

Do you think we’re getting a sequel bros?

the most overrated actor of all time, also a manlet.

seethe tranny

Yeah Danny DeVito is pretty short.

t. 40 year old women

How does it feel that a manlet who can’t act has mogged you in every aspect of life?

you can tell when a movie is good when Any Forums barely talks about it

Why didn't they just tomahawk bomb those SAM batteries?

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 213.79K)

>5'7
>mogging anyone
KEK!

Attached: 1614885392078.png (1600x1597, 857.98K)

you know it be true tho

Chekov's gun. Had to introduce the idea of going mach 10 as something serious and insane and then does it in the 3rd act.

I think having his face plastered on every street corner while he gets a 50 million dollar payout on the backend of his new blockbuster where he got to fly an f14 is mogging some tranny who avatarfags as anime girls to fake his smugness on 4channel yeah

He doesn't go mach 10 in the F18 you fucking retard, they pulled over 9G.

shut up stupid science bitch

Attached: 1654346929323.jpg (320x240, 34.16K)

No you are as dumb as a fucking rock.

I was thinking this. It was a set up to him being on thin ice with the higher ups in the military and being seen as the last of a dying breed while everything is replaced by drones

hello retard, feeling extra retarded today?

how's his asshole taste faggot?

>50 mil
he will earn over 100 mil on the back end in addition to his 15 mil up front

Actually it was Lockheed Martin and the US government showing off their tech

The highest IQ post on Any Forums

well yeah I meant the “narrative” reason for it, which is basically an excuse for something cool and propaganda-y to happen

Is it true that a SU-57 can backflip missiles?

Russia only has 3 of them flying so there's not much data available. That being said, missiles esoecially modern ones wouldn't be defeated like that. It's basically just Hollywood bullshit.

Does the girl at the end bend over to kiss him at the end because hes that short?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=02qX9RvSyA8&list=LL&index=3

What is the point of the low produced T-14 tanks, SU-57?

When are they going to mass produce them?

They're never going to mass produce them now because they're poor as shit even before the Ukraine war.

Now show the one that tries to do that and goes in a flat spin

let me guess, Any Forums loves this film because military propaganda GOOD anti-war BAD

get lost hippie

Why? The point was just to show the move is possible to pull off, from perspective of the pilot. The fantasy part is that a missile would miss if he did it.

seethecope

The most ridiculous part of this movie was an F14 defeating two SU-57s.