Preach

Preach

Attached: IMG_20220604_200003.jpg (720x641, 112.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJjIcqmAONQ
youtu.be/fnHTm58Twck?t=171
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black people are just as human as white people and deserve the same respect. Whether it is doing fentanyl in cop custody or using fake $20 bills, or even holding pregnant women hostage at gunpoint while invading her home, let us never forget that there is a person under that dark skin, who would be in the same situation were his skin a different complexion. Let us not forget the great black leaders like Mayors Lightfoot, Bowser, and Kwame. Let us not forget that white men and black men love our kids, from heroes like Jimmy Saville to Elijah Muhammad (POWER TO THE PEOPLE MALCOLM X) we stand together, united, black brothers, white brothers, and our female property, as one people. On god fr fr

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!

i dont get it

why do these dumb posts get so many upvotes? is reddit just tumblr 2.0 now?

What??

She can't act, she can't even deliver short lines with power. No creative inflection no nothing. The other actrors/actresses must despise her since they're hamming it up(in a pretty good way) in heavy makeup and shes just casually delivering lines.

Just because you think people should enjoy movies' with black characters just as much as white characters doesn't mean they do/will. They bomb every time for a reason.

The internet went full søy after 2016. Everyone used to hate SJWs and tumblr, but nowadays Any Forums (and derivatives) are the only websites left where you can be edgy.

/r/redditminusmods
The vast majority of posts submitted to reddit have been removed ever since the cia-funded Fireeye partnered with reddit. What you are seeing is a hyper-curated space.

5 bucks this bitch will turn to be an actual good character. Completely trash of a character development for the sake of woke western propaganda Disney bullshit.
10 bucks she'll die sacrificing herself to some shit or Darth Vader

Attached: 1654344671966.jpg (752x651, 163.93K)

Bots and shills

N

I honestly don't think she's that bad YET. But the leaks say that what we all knew was going to happen is going to come true by the end, so yeah fuck Disney.

they really had to cast some don Cheadle looking ass.

also she doesn't even had dreadlocks in real life so why did Disney feel the need to give her them? Racist much?

I was half watching Obi Wan again yesterday.

Im really not getting a hate boner for her. The actor said some dumb woke shit but whatever. I'd like to see Vadar chop her head off though.

>But the leaks say that what we all knew was going to happen is going to come true by the end,
Haven't read the leaks but I'm guessing:
She's going to actually be a good guy, see that woman who got her hand decapitated had it coming

>5 bucks this bitch will turn to be an actual good character.

impossible, she can't act.

Wasn't too long ago actors and actresses were hired because they could act.
youtube.com/watch?v=dJjIcqmAONQ

youtu.be/fnHTm58Twck?t=171

I think they mean, good person. Laia melts her heart or something. I dont want that to happen, itll be too cliche but you could put money on it.

>that first in years encounter between anakin and kenobi is garbage with no build up and filmed in the dark behind some cement factory in new mexico
>hold on, there are 3 more episodes of this! now their 2nd encounter will fix everthing!

Attached: 2.png (412x536, 387.22K)

you just know they'll have 100x more scenes in seasons 2 now as a FUK U RACistss!!11".

Attached: Johnny-Depp-Cant-Stop-Laughing-After-Amber-Heards-Lawyer-Asks-Bizarre-Question-To-His-Bodyguard-111-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 69.32K)

THIS. Black people legitimately have something magical about them, like a raw power that glitters in their eyes. They really are psychic and energy beings. This is what I teach my students and it helps them embrace their energy fields to the point where I have seen objects levitate in the classroom. The years of oppression have stifled their power but I want to help them break free of their psychic chains and become the magical negroes that I know they are

ffs

can you Chuds stop sending troll messages to these people, you are the windmill they have to fight.