Have sex :)

Have sex :)

Attached: 1654133372662.jpg (404x539, 56.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/Off-the-meds-ekse-lyrics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poop my pants poop the tent
have sex, have sex

I've never had sex

Attached: 4fb.jpg (600x468, 31.78K)

I had sex, I was disappointed but my gf liked it. What does this means?

Your're gay.

see

see

the scene that saved mobheads

I'm not I just had way more enjoyable faps than sex and I though it would be way better. I was a bit underwhelmed

You’re not gay Virgins
>have sex
Stop giving pussy and power and sex isn’t everything in life unless you have actually had sex

I geniunely wonder what the actual lyrics say

I know you’re trying to funny but imagine in 2022 out of all the humans who have lived you become a normie NPC or animal that doesn’t question anything besides breed. Don’t you want to do anything with your life besides give pussy power?

genius.com/Off-the-meds-ekse-lyrics

Yes they actually say have sex

>have sex
Thousands of people do this everyday and seem fucking miserable I do and I’m still miserable. God I hate people who like Vagina more than their own lives or dreams

Attached: 96F3048E-CAA7-46E7-ADD1-BD4A8FD22590.jpg (1080x966, 473.58K)

the real blackpill is realizing no woman will ever please you as good as you can please yourself

That’s because women suck to be honest
>Have sex
Meh
>Have kids
Meh
>Have a divorce relationship
Meh
>Have any woman be mostly a NPC who cares more about pleasing her vagina than living life
Meh

Someone please kill me

>Matthew 4:4: But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Its funny, In my household, saying "Go have sex" was actually an insult

Amen but what user mean by this?

Just tell them what they want to hear but never put a woman above you because women (some guys do this too but mostly women) will throw you away in a heartbeat. A guy and a girl dated for 5 years and the girl moved on within 2 weeks
The ex guy too changed his profile picture to just black and removed all his posts. Truly a fun world to live in huh. They posted so much shit together too.

That’s because it is
It means throwing your life away

Pussy isn’t everything in life ESPECIALLY if you’ve had sex. Once the mystery is solved it becomes like shitting or eating.