Will it be based like the first half of the comic series or pozzed up wankery like the 2nd half?

Will it be based like the first half of the comic series or pozzed up wankery like the 2nd half?

Attached: Sandman.jpg (1080x1350, 180.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TQqtEmyLcyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More like the shadman

Can they come up with something original. Sick of comicbook garbage

I don't really like the Lucifer casting. I think they tried to be close to his first appearance in the series but Chad Lucifer is best Lucifer.

I dont care as long as there is a set of massive fucking titties in the show

>no giant poofy hairdo
IM OUT

Why doesn’t he have long hair?

it remains to be seen if shtflix truly has learned their lesson

THEY CASTED A FUCKING NIGGER AS DEATH! THIS WOKE SHIT HAS CROSSED A FUCKING LINE BRO

Attached: 1596972762059.png (860x888, 505.97K)

Is this the movie about that Covington kid Nicholas Sandman?

Depends how heavily Neil Gayman is involved.

touch grass chud. Trump lost.

>death is not a qt goth girl
Fuck Gaiman. Fuck the people behind this show. Another planned “it’s not awful you’re just racist” marketing campaign preloaded. Fuck la societa. Fuck the world.

Attached: donald-glover-shadman.gif (638x640, 3.98M)

All comics are capeshit. Burn them all.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Attached: We Wuz Death & Sheeitttt.jpg (1416x714, 280.55K)

I don't know what that is but let's not forget this kino
youtu.be/TQqtEmyLcyA

Absolutely tragic. I can get over the whole "they didn't say their skin color in this novel so lets make them black" thing, but making death an ugly black woman, while the whole aesthetic is popular is just sad.

The actual tranny was in just the second volume user

good ACCELERATE
I want to see blacks casted in EVERYTHING until people wake up.

I miss him.

And you just know they're going to pretend this is done to be accurate to the comics where the Endless' appearance changed with the observer, conveniently ignoring
>that the default appearance of the Endless are fixed to the readers for the sake of convenience
>that even if that wasn't a part of the comic at all they'd still have done it, this just gives them an extra excuse for something they'd do anyway

I was somewhat looking for it when I thought it might be a sort of anthology series like a lot of the comic, but they seem to adapt the more traditional contemporary america part of the comic, which wasn't as interesting. But who knows.

Oh and also I'm basically 80% sure that on top of making Death black, they'll make her a mopey cunt as well.

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-132455.png (1080x2340, 324.71K)

It bears the mark
Nothing bearing the mark can be good.

Attached: 1646074569987.gif (498x498, 1.8M)

Someone spoil the entire story in three sentences for me please

the netflix logo looks like some fast food commercial to me
immediately cheapens anything it's on

just looked him up to see what he's written
Early life