They really fucked it up with these 2 just to get some shitty woke points

They really fucked it up with these 2 just to get some shitty woke points.

Attached: TOUT.jpg (3520x3520, 1.51M)

What happened

they didn't plan it. Joe Keery and Maya Hawke just got so tired of the cliche teen love story that they just decided to make her gay.

Jews ruining everything, as usual.

She got blacked or turned lesbo or something?

Milky tits got tired of it. She thought it'd be super cute to make her character a dyke. You can't make a cliche 80s nostalgia bait series and then try to break new ground by subverting expectations and fucking it up with dyke shit.

That's too bad. They had excellent chemistry

Them not being romanceable actually improved their banter dynamic, avoiding all the cheap "relationship drama" you always get in those cases.
Good choice.

Now if only they could kill off the whole California crew (Mike, Will, Jonathan and the new stoner idiot), this show would improve 10 folds.

she's also far uglier in s3

As bad as it was, the California thing was far better than the entirety of El's plotline throughout the seasons. What a waste of screentime that character is.

Also Joe Keery and Maya Hawje are 6 years apart and from different generations so it would have come across as creepy.

nah I like their friendship dyamic. I'd love to have a tomboyish Maya Hawke friend

Only watched the first episode of this season, and turned it off. Mike is such an ugly little shit, looks like an extremely jewish Freddy mercury, can't stand to look at that rat faced cunt.

You do know she has always been ugly yea?

At least she can explode heads, even if her Carrie plotline this season felt forced as fuck, and the lab part served some sort of lore purpose. however bloated.

The Cali plotline is completely pointless and features the most annoying and boring characters, too.
Also Mike is a piece of shit, how is he supposed to be the protagonist when is completely charmless and rude to everyone?

Bro I can understand Will and Mike but don't tell about my guy Argyle, he helped me find my goddess Eden.

>6 years apart
>creepy.
Poor bait or just American?

Stoner humor is rarely funny, and the show already features plenty of "lovable idiots", we don't need another one.

i never watched this because almost every actor looked fucking retarded. based on that i knew the show would already be that way so why are you surprised? when half the cast looks deformed or something isnt it obvious?

What is this shit?

are you serious? the "comedy" sequence at toothless's girlfriend's house was fucking awful

nigga my parents are 10 years apart. My dad was a bum in his 30s while my mom was fresh out of college. They are happily married for 30 years.

The lab flashbacks were my favorite part of season 4 so far. I love the entire 001 storyline and am super curious to see how it ends.

Attached: 006-4.jpg (675x399, 27.79K)

your dad is a groomer

It was obviously shoehorned woke bullshit, but if it means King Steve gets Nancy in the end then I'll allow it.

yes and dangerously based

She was 22 years old you sick fuck

This is such a mental illness. Eventually people will unironically think if you weren't born on the same day, at the same, time you're a creep.

>tfw my great-great-great grandfather was 50 years old when he married my 15 year old great-great-great grandmother

Attached: 1592532477088.jpg (320x320, 15.47K)

Relation to the equator is also important, as time is relative to space.

Legit gross
I feel sorry for your great grandma

We don't tolerate ageism here.

This, him being a man already gives him so much power over her (see Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp) and him being older is just even more power. Men should only be allowed to date women who are the same age or older.