There's a giant mysterious black hole at the centre of our galaxy

>there's a giant mysterious black hole at the centre of our galaxy
any kino's set there?

Attached: HoNF8RwPpTVEnBAMZcZs6c.jpg (630x630, 40.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discovery_of_Neptune
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Science is ridiculous.

Huh?

Mass Effect 2

This shit is so fake and demoralising
>Dude the universe is like 500000000 miles wide times 100000! You should feel small

Based retard

how long would you live if you passed into it in a space suit

you are insignificant

You're small compared to the earth too. You're also significantly bigger than most other life.

there's nothing particularly mysterious about it

Star Trek 5

wtf is a black hole bros? why does it exist?

Gravity strong enough to trap light iirc.

>ywn travel to the diametrically opposite side of the galaxy, find a warm young sun and fertilize it's virgin planet with life
it's not fair.

>looking at god's wast creation makes you cry a deppressed
>not leaving you in awe and reminded of god's ingenuity
ngmi

Attached: 1647453662000.jpg (726x1280, 44.37K)

I want to colonize a few solar systems with clones of myself and my family and a million hot chicks

it's like when we on earth we be pulled towards it (that's why we don't fly away into space) same for planets, they be have to gravitate towards something.

>brainlet needs a god to keep his shit together
kys and join "him" pls

what do you think god is exactly?

the unmoved mover, whose will and purpose is reflected in the structure of reality

based Aristotle

What if god exists but isn't intelligent? What if he's an unthinking animal working on instinct and its only instinct is to create?

the thing is gravity travels at the speed of light and if you travel faster than the speed of light time goes backwards relative to the rest of the universe, so it presents quite a conundrum to physicists

the best theory is that the space occupied by a black hole, the event horizon, is a single point which just appears to be a sphere to us due to space-time fuckery and the matter trapped in a black hole approaches but never reaches the event horizon and thus we are still affected by its gravitational pull

Mysterious? All galaxies like ours have a super massive black hole at their center. It has to do with the insane amounts of matter that make up a galaxy.

>yfw we will never have our planet positioned to see the entirity of the milky way in our night sky and have to look at a poop smear of semen instead

>What if god exists but isn't intelligent?

Intelligence is relative to the observer. Who knows if we could fathom his intelligence. It may just appear to be random.

maybe all of time is stored in the black hole and it's basically heaven?

We are god, imagine a powerful force, alone in the vastness of nothingness. So it fractured itself into multiple incantations of itself. Living and experiencing everything simultaneously. Hence, the big bang.

Maybe, honestly, I just came up with that off the top of my head.

creator of all.
I think is most notable in large scale structures and large scale phenomenas like evolution
say you have 2 barrels of coffe bean powder, on is too sweet the other too way too sour, you mix some of the sweet in the sour ones and shake it til it tastes perfect
Then you take a 100 spoons and take out from the blend and lay them on the floor
they ALL have the same ratio of sweet and sour coffe powder, in the macro or micro scale, this is where god is most noticable

Attached: 1646223686865.gif (636x289, 1.96M)

>Science make me sad therefore it not true

instinct implies formation under an external constraint. not sure it has any meaning with regard to god

my benis is bigger haha

>retards chimping out at a mere mention of science
what kind of mental illness is that?

Attached: 1654344074541.jpg (500x344, 18.32K)

>I have seen the dark universe yawning
>Where the black planets roll without aim
>Where they roll in their horror unheeded
>Without knowledge or lustre or name

Attached: 1653674036882.jpg (986x995, 175.4K)

big man in the sky with white robe and beard
he's also what and male.

science keeps saying to cut your dick off and lock yourself indoors, so people are kind of sick of it

retard take

case in point

wrong

>science keeps saying to cut your dick off and lock yourself indoors, so people are kind of sick of it

you dont understand science

Yes but there has to be a mass at the center that's acting powerful enough to pull with that much force. It's not a dude there's nothing there lmoa situation. Something has to have that much mass to pull so hard not even light can escape. What the fuck is it?

Gunbuster

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-080424_Bromite.jpg (2960x1440, 559.94K)

"science" cant explain what a woman is
god can

Attached: 1649768524994m.jpg (748x1024, 79.97K)

This. The galactic centre is a pure hypothesis with no evidence for its existence. Its just a mathematical assumption based on supposed laws of gravity.

Whenever Any Forumsniggers talk about "the science" they just show how they are inbred rednecks or thirdoids incapable of understanding the most basic shit
>"Dem dang ol science jews wanna kill me with gubberment vaxxine shiet guys"

meant for

The Internet's downfall was giving rural areas broadband.

Science can explain women are humans with XX chromosomes, trannies literally create headcanons about gender that they take on faith not unlike religion

terrible anti kino

Rural areas have had the internet since dialup days.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discovery_of_Neptune

>accepts science as real
>pic related happens to you
oops

Attached: 1650498772377.png (606x981, 677.29K)

>"Guys dont trust "the science" I read a clickbait Buzzfeed title about how some scientist wants to accept trannies and shiet"

Attached: 1651726094807.png (645x770, 98.48K)

>posts this
>thinks he isn't as mentally ill as trannies
another case in point

enjoy posting on Any Forums with your 28.8bps modem.

>Look guys REDDITOR TRANNIES thats why "The science" is le bad

Attached: 1650649432011.png (133x380, 7.27K)

>has random pictures of mutilated penises on his computer so he can inflict this abomination on decent people just posting about space
Any Forums moment