"Raised By Wolves" has been cancelled

HBO Max has canceled its sci-fi series Raised by Wolves after two seasons

>The news comes two months after the series, which counts Ridley Scott among its executive producers, concluded its second season on the streamer. HBO Max said following the show’s September 2020 debut that it was the top-performing original series on the service at that time, though per usual with streamers, it released no concrete numbers.

“While we are not proceeding with a third season of Raised by Wolves, we are beyond grateful to the stellar cast and crew, our creators Aaron Guzikowski, Ridley Scott, David W. Zucker, and the entire team at Scott Free Productions, for their beautiful artistry and unique ability to immerse fans into the world of Kepler-22b,” HBO Max said in a statement.

hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/hbo-max-cancels-raised-by-wolves-2-seasons-1235158760/

Attached: raised-by-wolves-season-two-hbo-max.jpg (1200x638, 147.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chng.it/vphf6wckgn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you need a third season anyways.

It's clear they had no idea where to go with the show anyway.
Just making shit up as they went along.

It was literally space lost.

>just making shit up as they went along
Wait you mean they didn't come up with the idea of not killing Sue in the S1 finale so they could turn her into a fucking tree for the purpose of being eaten by a giant flying snake which got killed one episode later on day one of writing?

Nooo. How am I supposed to enjoy it now that it doesn't have an ending. I guess I can be happy with the knowledge that it didn't end as poorly as I thought it would. I did want to see more father jokes, and find out what was up with grandmother

>the dooooooooor is fin-ally clo-sed

THE DOOR IS FINALLY OP-

Just finsihed watching s2, and i gotta say i would've been more sad about the news if I was more invested in it.

The story is kinda refreshing and mysterious plus the visuals are usually above average or high budget tier, but boy. Do the characters suck so bad.
Its been awhile since I've watched s1 but i remember it being each and everyone making retarded choices. S2 just out-retarded that one.
Literally lost track the retardedness ranking for all of them.

This shit is a shit show waiting to happen the more the story goes on.

THE DOOOOOR THAT FINALLY CLOSES
WITH LIGHT BLOCKED FROM SPILLING OUT ON THE FLOOR

THE JOKE THAT NEVER WAS
NOW IT WILL BE BONES OF WHAT WAS THERE BEFORE

EVERY STEP
EVERY BEAT
EVERY THOUGHT
EVERY BREATH
EVERYTHING IS KNOCKING

PULLING YOU FROM THE SKY
Just like love will do

PULLING YOU FROM THE GROUND
just like love will do

Of course. Nothing gets finished these days. Sad! At least the RBW threads were nice. Should have given us some answers at least.

Attached: 0009-12882059831931.jpg (1768x2288, 904.37K)

Nothing of value was lost.

I dropped it in season 2. The acid ocean was too much.

>“It’s not surprising, especially after the news of the mergers and what is happening at Warner, that a lot of shows are not having their stories finished. And unfortunately, one of those shows is Raised by Wolves. Nothing has been publicly shared yet. And there is a reason for that. An important one. One which I’m here to share with you now. There is hope. You see, we’re in a unique position: we have a fully fleshed out and planned storyline, a Goliath of a production team behind us, incredible reception from critics and reviewers alike, and most crucially, a community base that is so strong internationally, it can not be ignored. The reason the cancellation hasn’t been announced, and that’s because there’s still a chance the story can continue, and be finished at a new home. This is where you all come in.”

I knew this show was going to get canceled when the single most important point, that Kepler was once inhabited by humans who devolved and that they predated Earth, was brushed aside as something to handwave in two sentences by Mother and Father. That should have literally been the focus of the entire show, not MAH BAY-BAYS MAH CHILLEN!

In the end you either die or you evolve into the acid water people. There was still a lot to explore, but it's not that hard to figure out how it would have ended.

I appreciate the creativity but this was annoying theater kids doing sci-fi

I am more interested in the story of the universe, did humans come from this planet and went to Earth? or some third place entirely? why does the planet seem artificial?

it's high concept sci-fi, you are just dumb. not trying to insult you, it is what it is.

can we send lots of nuts to the studio and maybe they'll finish the series then?

Based Jericho enjoyer

Would that even be possible? I would suspect an ocean with high acidity wouldn't be possible, of if the conditions were such would otherwise mean the planet is inhospitable.

First he fails with his Alien prequels and now with this. Ridley Scott will never get to tell his gnostic robot story.

chng.it/vphf6wckgn

>Nothing gets finished these days
Ozark just ended not long ago.

More people would have watched it if Mother had large bazoongas

>The acid ocean was too much
They were casually hanging close to it so damn often.

A sexy android? No way that'll sell our product!
/s

Attached: 1561095488549.jpg (850x1275, 260.46K)

Haven't see it. Heard it ended it in a mess. I was referring more to sci-fi shows desu.

WHAT??!! The cryptic, intellectually-evasive vanity project that failed to produce any relatable characters was CANCELLED??

>2 seasons
>No wolves.

The maaaaan that never was a wooman
never will beee

Attached: 1645894960082.png (400x300, 59.97K)

Honestly, the pilot could serve as a movie on its own without the rest of the season.

top kek