It's time to leave Europe

Why?
>lower gas prices (will get even worse come winter)
>lower taxes
>higher salary
>guns
>lower cost of living (depending on area ofc, but the cheaper areas are much cheaper than cheap areas in europe, not just real estate/land but also food etc.)
>better weather (look up europe vs usa sunshine duration)
>hate speech legal, holocaust denial legal

In October - early November you can apply for a green card at: dvprogram.state.gov/ - the initial application is free, but if you get accepted and decide to pursue it there will be costs. Results arrive next year in May.

If you have a European passport there's a 1 in 45 chance of getting in.

Good luck to all!

Attached: 639482.jpg (3072x2048, 3.65M)

>no walkable cities
yikes, no thanks sweetie

Based. I cant wait to leave this african shithole

The North Hemisphere will soon become uninhabitable after the nuclear holocaust.

how cool im cuck european but based son of khan

tried a copult time already, I always lost. Last year I forgot to appply. They will probabily preject me anoyway since I have no qualifications

>lower gas prices (will get even worse come winter)
but you have to drive much more
>lower taxes
but have to pay for a lot more stuff
>higher salary
everything more expensive
>guns
I'm not very interested on getting shot
>lower cost of living
im some shitty village with 2000 population in the middle of nowhere
>better weather
depends where you live
>hate speech legal, holocaust denial legal
sane peopl dont want to restart the killing of minorities.
also, law is not really respected here. Some guys restarted the legionary movement of codreanu here and a court decided it wasnt legionary so the ban is not really enforced.

>unironically wanting to move to United States of America

>better weather (look up europe vs usa sunshine duration)
I would honestly move to Russia to live in colder areas. Everything above +18 celsius in inhumane

for me it's easier to go to Mexico and join a brownoid caravan into the US than to go there legally

If you got money there are better ways, you might be trying the lottery for many years until you get lucky.

Gas or petrol? I never know what you Americanised Euros are talking about.

no one says "petrol" outside your island

Eur95, Eur98, E5 or E10. Sometimes 100+ octane

america truly is the greatest country in the world.. we could all become americans bros...

I'm convinced the USA ruins Europeans psychologically, at least. I'd rather stay here, thank you.

>everything more expensive
I wish but the prices are the same as in the EU and for some products even lower than in the EU.

what would you even do in america? im not sure euro degrees are sought after by employers there

Attached: 3FA202DA-B7EC-4A91-87FD-EED58A39C3F2.jpg (1170x2048, 241.96K)

work my ass off and then settle somewhere in the midwest where i can go fishing whenever i want

>>lower gas prices (will get even worse come winter)
I barely use my car
>>lower taxes
17% over here
>>higher salary
I have a West European salary in one of the cheapest countries in Europe
>>guns
Tanks
>>lower cost of living (depending on area ofc, but the cheaper areas are much cheaper than cheap areas in europe, not just real estate/land but also food etc.)
>>better weather (look up europe vs usa sunshine duration)
Lmao
>>hate speech legal, holocaust denial legal
Same here

America has literally NOTHING to offer me

We are the protagonists of the world. Bosnia ain't poppin'.

>I’ll just live in le midwest!! It’s so cheap!!
No it isn’t. I am at the same latitude as Italy, yet it gets below 0 in the winters and over 100 in the summers. We can go months in the winter with only 1 or 2 clear days, and everything is brown and grey and disgusting. Cost of living in a shitty city in the midwest are the same as living in a nice major European city. Wages are higher, sure, but only if you have a high level job, and its still lower than the rest of the country. Oh, and while gas is “only” $5 a gallon, you’ll be filling up twice as often. You have to drive for at least 15 minutes to get to the closest store if you’re in the suburbs, and at least 1 hour if you’re in the country. To top it all off, we don’t have shit here except corn, Grandpa’s Cheese Barn, the Amish, billboards telling you that you are going to hell, and weird Christian sects.

I fucking svffer in the midwest. Do NOT come.

Attached: F6771F33-F18A-4EBD-9A67-60058ABBF242.jpg (20x16, 721)