What's going on, bossanova? Just watched you whip my wife in the face with a branch

What's going on, bossanova? Just watched you whip my wife in the face with a branch

Attached: file.png (731x444, 483.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QPqJJtE-uOk
youtube.com/watch?v=nWr-lDXRGOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

original was better

Attached: 04v111.gif (480x270, 3.23M)

>You and your crack head wanna cook up schemes where I'm hitting your branch with a wife and.. hip tossing her down a flight of stairs and running over her with my fuckin car.. y'know stay the fuck outta my way then! Don't come see me then don't come over!

Attached: file.png (735x426, 298.87K)

nah

its shorter and sweeter but nicks funnier in the sequel

Nick makes a strong point.

a wooden african BOWL

This is MDE's best sketch i dont know why it isnt talked about more.

>And you tell me that's the official story el presidente?

Attached: file.png (788x475, 468.96K)

> tells his subscribers to be masculine
>40 years old and childless, not even married

>being masculine is changing diapers and dealing with some cunt

Attached: tenor.gif (640x358, 2.65M)

maybe in a few years but i dont think he could continue making his content if he did that.

>i told him straight up! If you keep fucking around im gonna drive down to your kid's pre school and i'll shoot you in the mouth with a fucking rifle
>im gonna drive a truck carrying LEAD INGOT 112mph right through your family tahou. And i'll laugh the entire way. And i'll wear a diaper if i have to get there faster
>I'll twist your kid's head around
>I'll freeze you and then thaw you. It doesn't bother me! Do you know how long it takes blood to freeze? A week!
>i'll chainsaw your whole family in half with a lawnmower
>I'll blow your car apart, pull you out of the wreckage and fuck you until i cum.
>He refunded me the $30 immedietly

Attached: 30dolars.png (1066x1802, 3.55M)

Sam Detractors would have more of a leg to stand on if they didn't bomb every thread about him. It's almost like he makes them seethe, and that in and of itself gives him the win.

Based

>being masculine is being a genetic dead end loser who failed at life's most basic purpose unlike every single one of your ancestors

>actual footage of the USS Liberty Incident

one of my favorite nick speeches

youtu.be/QPqJJtE-uOk

The full skit is on yt btw. Most people here have probably only seen the 7 minute cut.

Men are fertile until they die, user. Genuinely no rush.

the punchline that he said all that for a $30 refund is the funniest part

youtube.com/watch?v=nWr-lDXRGOI

even though Sam is a really funny guy I wouldn't take any advice from him and anyone with critical thinking wouldn't either. Sure he has stupid fans but everyone does and bothering yourself with the thoughts of retards is a waste. Just watch his skits and podcast clips (where Nick is talking)

She's got thin skin... you know who else has thin skin? People with hepatitis. She sucked a guys dick in the parking lot on the way over. You know how I know? She said I just sucked a guys dick!"