Yesterday, you said tomorrow

Yesterday, you said tomorrow.

Attached: 26cd4cf87ddda6c068d29d25eaa0d8aa5993a33d.jpg (1779x1196, 56.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyqrmxIDNsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's nothing I want to do in particular, Shia. I just want a girlfriend.

I'm already walking four miles a day man please just get off my back

All I want to do is play videogames and eat snacks. That's literally all there is in life that's fun. Everything else is overrated.
t. 37 year old dad

Pleasure is not happiness

quit being so pretentious

Happiness is just some kind of vague sense of satisfaction with your situation, and a lack of stress. Playing videogames and snacking actually improves this

What is happiness?

Attached: 1654341156069.jpg (600x525, 41.92K)

I spent my entire childhood having no friends and playing video games. It felt good but I was miserable for every second of it, because like any drug it is only a poor substitute for what is truly missing.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyqrmxIDNsw

oh boo fuckin hoo

Doing what human beings are supposed to do. Dogs are happy when they run around and do dog things, human beings are happy when they establish goals, accomplish them, and acquire meaningful social relationships.

I've spent my entire adult life playing videogames and ignoring friends and i'm happy. Maybe you're just an extravert faggot who seeks validation from other people

Probably you're just lying to yourself. You will never be a woman.

>Discover a new game
>Constantly want to play it
>Thinking of fun things to do in the game while changing a diaper
>Preplanning every ingame move whilst mowing the lawn
>Absolutely no time to play, maybe 45 minutes next Saturday if nothing comes up
I suffer

And today I say fuck off. You were never a good actor.

are you a dog? why are you using dogs to rationalize your shit theory?

Dayception

you're just an autist with no concept of empathy. people like you should be institutionalized for public safety honestly.

>what human beings are supposed to do
>supposed to do
supposed by whom?

I honestly don’t know how you can do this. I’m 32 and almost not entertainment gives me pleasure. Definitely can’t give a shit about games anymore. Gaming was fun early 20s now it should all be real. I should shoot the guns I should build the homes I should drive the cars and so on.

Attached: 1569309836763.gif (400x303, 1.94M)

Nothing is stronger than nature and people didn't evolve with video games.

By all of your ancestors who, not coincidentally, all married and procreated. There is a pattern to human behavior that is programmed deep into all of us.

i have empathy. I've also matured enough to the point where i can compartmentalize the pointless need for empty social interactions and not let it bother me

>user is happy
>n-no you're not happy! you can't be happy!
you will never be happy because you're a goalpost moving hypocritical pair of faggots

>all married and procreated
I have it on good authority that most of them were miserable cunts who only made it worse for everyone else. So no, I won't fall into the same pit.

Because I play games methodically and 100% them one at a time, and specifically play games I am interested in and not just the garbage being shoved down our throat by America

Some people and many on adderall seem to be so good at spending most of the day for years building very complex systems in games and practicing to achieve mastery of some sequence. Imagine all that mental strength applied to real life creativity. Imagine if instead of building planes the brothers just played games and killed put that genius spark to sleep.

Attached: 1627547272919.jpg (500x375, 64.71K)

ironic post

His wife is probably ugly and he uses toys as a distraction because it is easy.

>I'm a failure and this is how I rationalize it to save face

My wife is hot and knowing that is also one of the things that makes me happy.

I once went through that phase and then got out of it because I thought muh real world issues is more important. Then I realised I can't change politics so I went back to vidya and snacks. I'm coming home bros...

You could learn an instrument. Create art. You could learn a trade just because and create useful products. You could learn to code said games. Endless possibilities but in the end we like to assume most people are creative and that’s definitely not the case. Some people are just consumers and that’s fine. At least you created your kid so I hope you apply the same strength to them as the games then suppose it is indeed alright.

just stop posting you insufferable normalfag

based and redpilled

>let me tell you about your parents and ancestors
stop projecting cunt they are miserable people who weren't qualified to be neither parent nor spouses

Good boy. Videogames and snacking is what life is all about don't let these faggot zoomers trick you. They'll understand one day.

I play guitar and i' a great drawer already. Without videogames i might actually use those skills but ultimately it's pointless because the arts are oversaturated and i'd just be doing it to kill time which is what I already do with videogames :)

Unfortunately I don't have any dreams. I'm spiritually dead.

today i'll say it again

same

I never pretended that they were good people, only that they did what people do. They may have been failures in every other respect, which is wy you ended up the way you did. Regardless, being a successful human is what makes people happy.