What are some might makes right kinos?

What are some might makes right kinos?

Attached: 1654309634094.png (594x496, 37.96K)

Call me by your name

Conan the Barbarian

I always found these images a bit silly. I mean it's a frog picture made by some guy sitting in the comfort of his basement. Primordial(misspelled btw)truth? Might makes right? You sound unhinged.

Apocalypse Now

*kills you*

Attached: 1643396489620.jpg (470x350, 22.48K)

the bases of all motherbase movies.

Attached: 300 WHATDOESITMEAN.jpg (1464x736, 150.86K)

muh primordrial religioin

what, should basement dwellers be praising reason and morality instead?

Yes actually
They'd probably be dead without people moral enough to not kill them for being weak

>They'd
this is true for everyone on this site

It was made from the comfort of your mom's asshole by Mr Doherty because Mr Doherty is in your moms asshole, Tim

yes as said it is the sole reason they can exist without being instakilled by the 6'5 250lb guy next door

The societies that belived in might is right, were all beaten with might by societies that believe in laws and conduct. Because those are societies that can self regulate internal conduct, and amass more power. You can have one absolute chad thundercock ruling a tribe who is the biggest beefist dude around. Doesn't mean shit, when 10 farmers stab him with spears at the same time.

This is your neo-nazi religion in a nutshell.

All Any Forumsturds left in the open would wind up like this.

Attached: img192 (4).png (227x208, 106.23K)

>10 farmers stab chad thundercock
>chad kills 4 of them
>they go back to living in a post-grain totalitarian hellhole where another 5 die of malnutrition the next year
the superiority of the farming society is built from a quantity of human suffering that chad only wishes he could inflict

Attached: 1652729671894.webm (1280x640, 2.92M)

I detest any forms of violence
>t. 6'3 scary looking bald slav

>Haha le hunter-gatherer right guys? I'd totally want it live my entire life doing nothing but looking for food, fighting off animals and dying of infection
>Time to microwave a pizza and shitpost for four hours
The sheer ingratitude of you larpers

i'd end industrial society right now just to make you seethe

based and redpilled

>chad kills 4 of them
this doesn't happen outside of movies. In reality, even two on one or one guy with a bigger knife is enough

pic rel got stabbed to death by a single manlette in a street fight

Attached: Konstantin-Konstantinovs.jpg (533x647, 57.94K)

How's the microwave pizza taste?