He deserved it

He deserved it.

Attached: 1640659740110.png (1280x720, 493.53K)

True. He went against family. Jimmy never betrayed family.

CHICANERY

HE DEFECATED

He robbed his parents and took advantage of them all the time in his youth that's why he hated Jimmy

I think Chuck disproportionately blames Jimmy because of his own social issues and inferiority complex (a la Jimmy NTRing Chuck's girlfriend), and the truth is more likely that other people took advantage of their father's kindness like we see in the wolves and sheep scene. Jimmy probably did steal some money now and then, but Chuck's idea that Jimmy was some sort of sociopath "robbing them blind" is exaggerated and should be taken with a grain of salt.

I am not crazy! I know he swapped those numbers! I knew it was 1216. One after Magna Carta. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He - he covered his tracks, he got that idiot at the copy shop to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That billboard! Are you telling me that a man just happens to fall like that? No! He orchestrated it! Jimmy! He defecated through a sunroof! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own firm! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he was 9, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of the cash drawer! But not our Jimmy! Couldn't be precious Jimmy! Stealing them blind! And he gets to be a lawyer? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance! And you - you have to stop him!

>Now Vocaroo it

Attached: 1653923122527.gif (315x315, 1.71M)

YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU SEE SLIPPIN' JIMMY

Attached: james_mcgill.jpg (768x709, 221.69K)

he robbed his dad because his dad was a dumbass who let himself get robbed anyway. Besides, Chuck's blaming Jimmy solely on the assumption that his stealing caused the business to go under, when it fact it was McGill Senior's own retardation that doomed it.

Lmao are you braindamaged
He fucking killed his brother because of Kim
And later on she did not even give a fuck about mese verde

There is no defending stealing from your own family. Their dad being too nice and foolish, naive will never justify Jimmy being a complete prick.

he faked his own death by using a fake body and is now running de cartel now as boss consogme

Steve Jobs.

Chuck knew that Jimmy staying a janitor would be better than being a lawyer.
And he was right.

>He deserved it.
Yes god I hated him. I am an older brother myself and I have kinda a similar relationship in that my younger brother is the troublemaker who can seemingly get away with everything and takes advantage of our parents

But I would never betray him.

>He fucking killed his brother because of Kim
Jimmy didn't kill Chuck he killed himself. Also, even if Jimmy had killed Chuck with HIS OWN HANDS, you'd have to be a faggot not to do so if Kim asked you to and offered you access to her pussy and her feet and her armpits and her kisses in exchange.

there's no defending retardation either. That money he stole is going to be stolen anyway, so it might as well be in his pocket instead of some random grifter. It's not like Jimmy didn't try to help his dad either.
Jimmy cut corners because he was poor. If Chuck let him be a partner at HHM, he might have changed for good.

Jimmy knew that Chuck would kill himself that’s why he did not give a fuck after he heard about his dead.
>its a Kim fag who would sell his soul for a mentally ill women
Yikes

Jimmy did give a fuck and had to cope hard by shutting down emotionally and laying blame on Howard. He was also still hurt by Chuck saying he felt nothing for Jimmy.

Yes I would sell my soul to be Kim's good tonguebath servant boy who licks her lewd dirty body every day.

Nah, season 1 jimmy who did probono cases was the ideal state for him. He was far away from Kim. Then sandpaper happened and Kim got involved. The point when everything went downhill.
His old fat buddy dying was just a catalyst.

Chuck didn't cut corners and did everything right.

>chuck said he felt nothing for him
Yeah that’s why he accidentally kills himself a day later. Chuck lied to him to look cool, which was the start point of his suicide.

exactly. Jimmy could be a hardworking man. He just needed the right motivation. The realization that no matter how much he changed, in the eyes of some people he would always be slipping jimmy, broke him and created the catalyst for his transition into Saul.
>everything right
except he was an insecure little shit who kept his brother down and justified it with some bullshit like "chimp with a machine gun", when in fact he was just jealous. The whole point of the dinner scene with Rebecca was to show that deep down Chuck always resented Jimmy, lawyer or not.

I’m not a speed watcher! I know nothing happened in this episode. I knew it was just boring filler. One episode after Rock and Hard Place. As if I could ever pay attention. Never. Never! I just - I just couldnt watch it. Vince covered his tracks, he got that women with the pony tail to direct for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This travesty ? They’ve done worse. Season 4! Are you telling me that people actually enjoyed the Germany Arc? No! Nothing happened in it! Nothing! I *still*don’t know what a Sandpiper is! And I watched it! And I shouldn't have. I actually called it kino. What was I thinking? It’ll never change. It’ll never change! Ever since season 1, *always* the same! Couldn't keep the plot moving forward! But not our Vince! Couldn't be precious *Vince*! Boring them blind! And this show gets to have a general?! What a sick joke! I should've stopped watching when I had the chance! And you you have to stop watching, yo-

Attached: 1653405859353.png (512x288, 98.28K)

This. God, I'm thankful that there is still some Western morality on this board.

>NOOOOOOOOOO CHUCK YOU HAVE TO LET A LITERAL CRIMINAL WORK FOR YOUR COMPANY
>WHY?? BECAUSE WELL…. HES THE PROTAGONIST OF THE SHOW OKAY????