Any Forums memed me into watching this woke, pozzed garbage

Any Forums memed me into watching this woke, pozzed garbage

Attached: Top_Gun_Maverick_Poster.jpg (261x381, 100.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O2CIAKVTOrc
youtu.be/VnuzvhmEQB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You keep telling us, but ok.

Low testosterone detected

>white male protagonist gets to prove that he's still the best at flying and that no zoomer could be on his level
>gets saved at the last minute by another white male who is smug and proud about who he is
How is it woke?

We get it, you were rejected by a cute trans girl and now you're bitter and can't enjoy anything. Well chud, most people enjoy having fun and this movie is a lot of fun. Too bad you couldn't get the cute trans girl to go on a movie date with you and watch it.

They can't namedrop not-Russia as the enemy state.

>Taiwan flag
>Japan flag
>Pro-NATO
>Anti-China
Jews are targetting based China

the enemy state is one that has no nukes yet and the mission is to prevent them from getting nukes. it couldn't be further from russia.

Their 5th gen planes are SU-57s and only Russia uses them.

>shoots down enemy pilot
>squad mate tells him "guess thats why you're the top gun around here."

i thought this was a meme i didnt know movies actually did this

>guns stacked on top of each other
>Tom Cruise plays the gun stacked on the top
>token black guy says: You really are the Top Gun: Maverick (2022)™
Bravo

you kikes are getting desperate. everyone is tired of your woke shit and you’re now just mouthing off like a schizo

even for me that scene was kind of silly but the audience seemed to like it anyway

>5 points have been added to your Social Credit Score

So, which is the most believable scenario, that this is not russia but a country trying to develop nukes like Iran, that in the meantime makes an agreement with Russia to acquire su's, or that it's russia but somehow lost all it's nuclear arsenal?

It's Iran using Russian planes.

You mean a movie you can't see anywhere but in a theatre has a blatant online ad campaign proclaiming it "actually good" to try and get retards to go sit in the seats? Wow, who would've thought.

I don't watch CCP propaganda anyway.

Touch grass chud

I watched a cam last night and it's nowhere near as good as people/bots here are saying
original was way better

Attached: 1654342316915.jpg (700x220, 73.77K)

youtu.be/O2CIAKVTOrc

It was good

Original was sexier with the older blonde but this one was good too Tom has stayed fit. His daughter was in the movie

youtu.be/VnuzvhmEQB4

tfw no cute trans gurl to watch Top Gun with and top me afterwards

Why are people so hung up on trying to be a victim for an unnamed country. I keep seeing this in multiple threads about how big bad america bombed a nuclear facility in iran/russia/china when the movie is just an excuse for Tom Cruise to fly in jets