So did they just give up on incantations? I don't think anyone said a single spell this whole movie

so did they just give up on incantations? I don't think anyone said a single spell this whole movie

Attached: MV5BZGQ1NjQyNDMtNzFlZS00ZGIzLTliMWUtNGJkMGMzNTBjNDg0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE1NDI5MDQx._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1482, 246.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4tLVvkNrmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prease understrand, magic very dishonorabrul in China

They just need to make movies set in Hogwarts. No one gives a single fuck about anything else.

they do visit hogwarts in the movie but only spend a bit of time in the cafeteria or great hall or whatever. I don't like that it has nothing to do with fantastic beasts anymore and is just generic harry potter stuff at this point

well that would require actual effort and worldbuilding, things the degenerate retards who unironically pay to watch this drivel don't care about.
Just have red and green lasers, it's like star wars, the manchildren and mentally deficient losers who enjoy this utter tripe don't care either way, they just want to consume populist drivel.

Yes, I'm sure it has scenes set in Hogwarts. What most people want is a movie about students at Hogwarts. Just look at the reaction to the video game they've announced - a very large amount of hype.
I'm sorry to hear they are failing at making movies about magical beasts, but I never liked Harry Potter for the magical beasts anyway.

People want adventures in magical high school, not wizard spies doing wizard spy shit.

Yes, I'm afraid you're right. Wizard spies, and magical creatures, are great for side-plots and world-building. But the movie should be magic high scool kino.

I am not so big on the first fantastic beasts film and I've always hated hagrid, I just find it annoying that they coopted the series to just have political plots

Even Mads couldn't save it. This was a third movie about nothing in a franchise.

Spells are devil work in China, so the spells are now chi channeled trough ginko branches

Attached: 208b1f57be5ffd7b68f02af37cfc719e.jpg (450x450, 29.12K)

I might be wrong and imagined this, especially since I'm not a Harry Potter nerd, but wasn't there a segment in the movies/books where they teach how to use spells without reciting the incantation?

in halfblood prince the students are encouraged to learn non verbal spells to have an advantage in fights, and its expected that most adult wizards and witches can use nonverbal spells

i would also like to clarify that i fucking hate this series, i just read the books a lot as a kid

they do learn to cast wordless magic for dueling. it just kind of ruined this movie for me because all of the magic is just people shooting blasts at each other now. it might as well be dr strange at this point

They really are milking the fuck out if this franchise aren't they. Obviously 8 films based on the books wasnt enough, keep pressing shit out of it instead of making anything new.
God I hate the 'creative' industries

yes. iirc the more powerful the spell the harder it is to nonverbally incant. the killing spell must be said aloud

>niggers on the cover
I won't watch your movie

no it doesn't

>The fox was apparently underfed, as it was described as scrawny, and was scavenging amongst rubbish for food. The fox was present when Narcissa Malfoy and her sister Bellatrix Lestrange Apparated to Spinner's End to meet with Severus Snape. The fox attempted to flee the area, but was killed by Bellatrix via a nonverbal Killing Curse when it ran, as she thought it may have been an Auror, in her fear of getting caught.

Ah right. So it's technique. Like in Dragonball Z, a normal energy blast can just be fired off but if Goku wants to fire off the Kamehameha he needs to say it out loud and perform the correct movement (the exception here being Gohan who managed to do a one-handed Kamehameha but did the correct movement nonetheless)

But Grindelwald casts the killing spell without saying it

goku does not need to say it. later on in the series he fires them off a lot without saying it

youtube.com/watch?v=D4tLVvkNrmY

voldemort also shoots green blasts a lot without saying anything

Attached: curse-ye-ha-me-ha.gif (441x302, 2.03M)

I'm not sure if that video was meant to show the Kamehameha but that's clearly a normal energy blast. You can recognize the Kamehameha by its distinct white-blue color.

it can be gold for super saiyan form. he can also rapid fire them with renzoku kamehameha

Attached: 500.jpg (492x369, 54.56K)