I finally got around to watching this. Don't get why everyone wanked Omniman so hard. The Guardians fucked his shit up...

I finally got around to watching this. Don't get why everyone wanked Omniman so hard. The Guardians fucked his shit up. He was all bloody and had to pass out afterward.
He really isn't that tough.

Attached: omnimanbeateup.jpg (1280x720, 90.45K)

He let them beat him up so he had an alibi.
He could have easily taken them out one by one.

Kill yourself.

Yeah but their attacks were enough to seriously damage him. That would be like if Homelander got beat up by A-Train and Queen Maive.

This show was terrible with consistency. In one scene Omni Man flies fast enough to create a nuclear explosion, in another scene he is caught by a big dumb monster which humans can easily keep track of, and in another scene he can’t even catch Cecil.

Cecil was teleporting. You can't beat a teleporter if they can move before you, and even then Cecil comments repeatedly about how close he's come to death while doing that stunt. And I think that he just barely dodged him the last time. Did he grab his ties just as he got away?

The fact that a human was able to react in time to Omni Man is stupid if he can fly fast enough to create a nuclear explosion. Cecil (or someone at the base) was pressing a button to teleport - ie, Omni Man was slow enough to react to.

>A-Train and Maeve

And Deep and Noir and Starlight and whoever is member 7. The comparative strength of Omni-Man far outweighs Homelander's strength.

He wasn't going 100%.

>Any Forums - a place where manchildren discuss lore in childrens cartoon

Critical Drinker thinks it good I might give it a go because usually thing people I want to see die usually hate it. Stick and stones you stupid kids! Fuck the other side of the globe!

I used to believe that Omniman would win easily because people said so but after that scene I think Homelander would win. Omniman spit blood because he got punched in the chest by the little fast guy.
That wouldn't do shit to homelander.

Bull. He was very clearly trying to kill him. In the same way despite going 100% he was getting his ass handed to him by a giant tentacle monkey.

The tentacle creature was a problem, but he wasn't earnestly trying to kill Cecil. Scare him, probably, but not outright end him at that point.

Omni-Man was purposely taking damage.

The fast guy and the Wolverine guy could finish Homelander.

Even if he was letting them land hits so he could take damage, their weak ass attacks were still enough to hurt him. A punch from Homelander would knock his head right off if those attacks can hurt him.

>Homelanderfags

Kek.

I wouldn't say Im a Homelanderfag. I just feel like I was lied too about Omniman being stronger than he is.

What about Goku would Goku win?

Stormfront was stronger than Homelander and she was taken out by only the female supers.

doesn't he fly through an entire planets infrastructure with his fists?