I just figured out what's really bothering me about new episode

I don't mind Malloy having an opinion about Isaac's late defection, or being serious about some things, but this right here is downright diamond-shitting uptight compared to the character we've seen so far.

Also to side with this random n00b bitch with her obvious hate boner for Isaac and his ilk goes 180 degrees completely against what we saw in the previous season where his lost his best mate over that guy's revenge hard on for the Krill. Lest we forget he risked his life trying to talk him down, and even when he knows what the Krill did to him, and shit he saw them to do personally, he's associating and working with them no problem.

The most difficult part of all that to swallow is that Malloy knows he didn't lose his mate just because of his plot to destroy the Krill, but he lost him long before that because he was so obsessed by his hatred, he became an entirely different person. He said as much.

So why would he give this bitch the time of day, let alone go out of his way to endorse her self-absorbed bitchy shit?

Attached: p2.png (1280x720, 655.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi1gECw--_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Youtuber brain.

300 people died

you don't get it op, he just wants to have seck's

You don't get to keep your job after committing war crimes.

Star Trek is good again, you don't have to pretend to care about Fake Trek: The Seth Vanity Project anymore.

Attached: Star-Trek-New-Worlds-TV-Review.jpg (681x383, 158.64K)

I just read he was married to Adrianne Palicki and she filed for divorce 2 months later. They were both previously married. They new each other from working on the show for a couple of years. These short marriages are common in Hollywood, are they just publicity stunts?

I know that's not even close to true without even watching it. A sewage pipe isn't going to suddenly stop spewing shit and dispense chocolate ice cream, and anyone stupid enough to believe that and taste it deserves everything they get. Fuck off shill.

Short marriages like that are weird. It's like they either found out something terrible about the other person, or quickly realise they fucked up thinking they were compatible and slam shit into full reverse. It's fucking crazy.

Didn’t Gordon also say he was against a peace agreement with the Krill but went along with it because he’s a Union officer? Same applies here, he goes along with Isaac being reinstated but he doesn’t have to like it.
Also Gordon’s character is that of someone who constantly wants to get laid so he could just be trying to butter her up

Star Trek is gay. Get a life basement dwellers and watch something that isn’t tailor made for virgins.

Okay Star Wars nigger go back to watching the newest heckin Snoy Wars kino now streaming on Disney+ faggot

Star Trek is gay lol, even TNG looks like a fucking Power Rangers episode. Grow up. Even Star Wars is better because it’s not virgin nerd shit, it’s normalfag core.

I thought it was some ploy to find out what (if anything) she was planning and later on they cut that subplot, but the scene and line stayed. It's out of character.

inb4 it's an impostor revealed in the last episode

>without even watching it
Opinion discarded.

>Even Star Wars is better because it’s not virgin nerd shit
Lol
Lmao

Attached: 4B447EB2-2AFE-43D5-AF6C-32AC5D664A20.jpg (600x461, 91.58K)

>Literal shit-eater

Reminds me of this literal basedface cuck faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi1gECw--_g

Literal basedface reaction to every bit of Star Wars slop that comes out.

He even named his mutt daughter 'Jedi'.
>inb4 she grows up and starts shooting random people from a clocktower.

this episode is the best written piece of trek in 5 years and you guys still aren't happy.

we get it, nu trek review youtubers rotted your brain, but fuck, time to wake up.

you're just proving new trek right, that the audience is too dumb and there's no point in trying

I thought so too.

>redditspeak