How do we fix the Alien franchise?

How do we fix the Alien franchise?

Attached: 1653964370405.png (624x407, 279.63K)

you just stop. the corpse can not be raped any more.

How much you paying me

data mining thread

Keep making ridley scott movies in wadi rum...lawrence of arabia

You don't. It should have been two parts. Part 1 demystified the creature as single entity, part 2 shows it as a hive insect. The threat should have been neutralized by blowing up the planet, which should have been their place of origin, and that's it.

Attached: aah help me Ripley.webm (1920x816, 586.61K)

>invent a time machine
>travel back to 2009
>kill Ridley Scott

Alien vs Terminator
Alien vs Judge Dredd
Alien vs Robocop
Alien vs samurais
Alien vs batman
Alien vs Jason x
Alien vs ATLiens

Very simple:

1. introduce a new threat, an even scarier alien virus/mutation discovered on a different planet.

2. make the alien virus spread on earth, go full out on the zombie apocalypse idea except with aliens. Make it play in the future so humans have a chance, kinda like Halo.

3. make the aliens gain human intelligence and build ships and weapons like in Warhammer 40k with the tyranids. Humans see a huge fleet of alien tyranid ships approaching and hastily build as many weapons and ships as possible.

I can go on and on.

Just make another horror with him. Action films with aliens just never work

>I can go on and on.

Don't.

They should have let Ridley go ahead with his original vision for Covenant

Give them big tits

>humans see massive hive ships coming to earth
>they have literal weeks so prepare
>they don’t
>they die
That’s the movie then retard. Even with basic drones and warrior aliens. Let’s not count praetorians and other genestealer type mutations. We’d lose faster than a retarded midget in a basketball game

Weyland-Yutani bioweapons division black site. A few ayy's eventually break free as usual, after some insight into their behavior similar to that in the comic Aliens Labyrinth. The few scientists and security team need to deal with the dilemma of both ensuring the specimens don't escape the facility and surviving. Grounded slow going horror without a lot of action, no pants shitting retards. Level headed people slowly folding under the pressure. One of the last two surviving "heroes" of the story is killed by the other. Turns out it was corporate espionage all along, he let the ayy's out intentionally to sabotage W-Y. Verbally sends a transmission to Bionational to spell it out for the retards. Roll credits.

Attached: ayycontrol.jpg (1920x912, 287.35K)

we need to Jurassic park it, we need teams of scientists working on creating real xenomorphs so we can open a wildlife theme park, that should generate some new interest and excitement about the franchise

Let it be dead. Should've dropped it after the obvious creative bankruptcy of Alien 3.

>me and you
>yo mama and yo cousin too
>covered in blood and gore
>trying to open up the airlock door

i genuinely think shit like alien vs terminator could be good
it's just that everybody in hollywood is a onions-riddled faggot with no talent

dont overthink it
one smallish location
ordinary people vs one alien or gun-toting people vs multiple
good acting, interesting action set-pieces, that's all you need

I don't get why they want to weaponize the xenos so bad when they already have super strong androids and shit that are even smarter than xenos. Just make a weaponized android.

This. And preferably make some movies from the perspective of the Alien to grab the attention of those Pokemon HTTYD Batman animal furry alien lovers.

OR
You go the full Riddick 2 / Stargate / Startrek / Fantastic Planet way and make an exploration documentary about the space jockeys with as much depth as Warhammer 40k lore. Except you make it a series so the world design isn't confined to 90 minutes.

androids cost money, the xenos unleashed on a world costs nothing.

We let it go.

Find a different alien. Space is pretty large, they should get creative.

It's moreso that the United Americas wants to weaponize it, and Weyland-Yutani is working with them as a contractor. Weyland-Yutani itself still wants to try and domesticate them for other applications like bioengineering, pharmacology and fabrication.

if you plan on using that world for anything then xenoing it cost the clean up after and all the lives lost during the clean up and the massive risk of fucking yourself over, all it takes is one hidden egg or hugger and suddenly your xenoing your own planet