What are some 30 y/o WIZARD kinos?

What are some 30 y/o WIZARD kinos?

Attached: Virgin_Mountain-411707144-large.jpg (670x957, 66.05K)

>you can't avoid life forever
Watch me.

Virginity is so fucking cringe.

picrel is you

Attached: yes_without_beard_3.png (800x804, 130.82K)

Anime, yes all of it.

>tfw too self loathing to enjoy anime
it's over

The real cringe is people who use virgin as an insult. No chad does that shit, only people like you who have only had sex once or twice with some fat ugly bitch and think that's somehow impressive. I'm no different after having lost my virginity.

Attached: incel_core.jpg (1080x794, 157.08K)

>love exposure
>wizard

Dark Horse is a fucking weird movie, it just ends like life

absolutely based

Follow your own path, don't scramble to attain everyone elses measurement of success.

t. 42 year old wizard and loving it

LOTR, everybody in the fellowship is a virgin

I am one. I kind of fantasize about telling people around me about it, to rub it into their faces how this supposedly normal person is in reality a 30 yo virgin.

>4 more years and I'm a wizard
Thinking of speccing into pyromancy, but I get the feeling that illusion is underrated.

Buffalo '66. The protagonist is a 30 something year old man who has never been with a woman and who is so love shy and in his own head with neurosis that he can't even stand to be touched.

Attached: 1633313591448.webm (640x344, 1.98M)

New personality just dropped.

Buffalo '66 is the quintessential "literally me" kino and Gallo's portrayal of Billy Brown is infinitely more poignant and relevant as a "literally me" protagonist than any of Gosling's characters.

idk he just acts like an asshole

How are you able to support yourself financially as a wizard? I’m a proto Wizard in that I used to be a college party boy but now I’m 30 and live at home And shit post on Any Forums and don’t interact with women anymore. What career can allow me to stay secluded and embrace my wizardry?

You were a college party boy who never had sex?

Do you even know what a fucking "wizard" is? What you're describing is a NEET/hikki.

>Down 9 drinks last night at the club to work up the nerve to ask for this girl’s number
>By drink 9 I figure I’m not getting drunk so I say fuck it and go in
>Spill my spaghetti all over the floor and profusely apologizing while asking her out
>Was still nice enough to say thanks but no thanks in the end
>All this in direct vicinity of my friend I came with
I’m still cringing thinking about it but it’s also the first time I ever asked out a complete stranger so I take that as the very smallest of Pyrrhic victories and hope that I will one day leave the incel path.

No you fucking nigger I was a college party boy who fucked loads of skanks but I decided I hated hedonism so I became a wizard.

A wizard is a virgin who is 30 or older. You cannot become a wizard if you "fucked loads of skanks" you fucking retarded normalfaggot newfag.

Is he actually supposed to be a virgin tho

whats impressive is never having had sex at all, thats the point.

A wizard is a 30 year old virgin, what you are is a volcel who has had sex. That being said, good on you.

watch me

How is never having had sex impressive? Either be ugly enough to never get any attention or be not ugly and reject any sexual advances.

life is avoiding me

true, to be real impressive you have to be lifelong nofap WHILE getting boners throughout

>Friend hires hooker to fuck him
>Bolts off and beat up the friend
>Finally get a gf
>She has mental illness and won't fuck you
Good film btw

Attached: 1643725523983.jpg (1024x425, 51.7K)

I hate women and have relegated myself to being alone for the rest of my life but the other day when some cashier at the food place I was ordering from looked at me with barely disguised disdain and this dismissive fuck you tone in her voice during my order, only to smile and talk friendly and give borderline fuck me eyes to some fat bearded guy who ordered after me, it bothered me. I wouldn't even say I was attracted to her, but I'm still thinking about it. Got under my skin.

I turned 31yo wizard last month I haven't left the house in a week