Deep mouth raped me

>Deep mouth raped me
not how I remember it hon

Attached: star.png (653x571, 718.16K)

Her being anorexic now, it weirded me out with every scene she's in. She looks so odd.

#deeped

Attached: 2a8f5838a.jpg (465x455, 67.17K)

He made you... suck?

Attached: 1614155670227[1].jpg (428x456, 25.26K)

>not how I remember it hon
proof?

Yeah, I'm gonna need some clarification. I thought he just whipped it out and it was awkward. Did she actually suck him off?

>letting the weakest faggot in the team rape you
Deserved

getting duped into sucking a cock is not the same as getting mouth raped, it wasn't life or death situation
yeah, she sucked him of because she thought that's what she supposed to do to get into the team, in the comic it was blowbang with the whole team, glad they streamlined it

listen Starfire, I'm tired of feeling like I was raped too

Attached: 7432776987.png (642x514, 574.3K)

>yeah, she sucked him of because she thought that's what she supposed to do to get into the team, in the comic it was blowbang with the whole team
Blowbang with the whole team works better, because Deep is not even the leader of the team, he's a low-lvl fish guy.
If they wanted to streamline it, it should have been Homelander making her suck his cock.

She's always been tiny, wtf are you talking about. This show is liberal garbage.

SUCK IT

Cool story. Her face and body were clearly thicker on season 1. Maybe go back to redd1t?

Why didn't they do it like the comic book?

Attached: screenshot_20190803-120207_chrome2496531883030458525.jpg (1079x1560, 396.2K)

She was never thick you idiot.

When they decided to make Deep a faggot cringelord.

Attached: 3281215-the deep 6.jpg (1280x960, 411.08K)

why is this art so shit

To match the writing

To match your opinion

Yes it's shit, I like how everyone is more or less ugly, much better than everyone looking way too good like in the show.

I would feet rape her desu senpaitachi

Attached: Erin-Moriarty-Feet-2611701.jpg (720x1280, 128.67K)

Why are Ennis' worst jobs the ones who get adapated for tv and film?

>Previously, on The Boys
SUCK IT

In this case, I think because people saw a good idea that could come out with some tweaks. At this point the show's in more original territory than adapted.

Ah is this written by the gay cunt who wrote Preacher?

it being a low level dude on the team making her suck his dick is way funnier

Homelander being that transparently an absolute sack of shit that early, and having such personal beef with Starlight wouldn't have worked for the way the show structured the first season. They also used it as more a 'workplace harassment #metoo' style thing which isn't really how doing it with every male member plays in the original.

>i'm tired of feeling like I was raped too
Based latino wife getting sick of hearing about it.

>used it as more a 'workplace harassment #metoo' style thing
But it doesn't make much sense. He's not her boss.
AFAIR he threatens she'll be kicked off the team if she doesn't do it, but he doesn't have any say about it.

>AFAIR he threatens she'll be kicked off the team if she doesn't do it, but he doesn't have any say about it
Yeah but she doesn't know that at that point in the show. He talks himself up as basically being Homelander's right-hand man, despite actually being on his way out even before the scandal broke.