The Last of Us HBO edition is coming. Are you ready to be cucked by the Druck?

The Last of Us HBO edition is coming. Are you ready to be cucked by the Druck?

Attached: 4D6B336B-B1DE-40C2-A33A-0A50CEEF9F65.jpg (1080x1440, 249.49K)

Didn't he write the first game too? People need to get over Joel dying.

why mildred forehead exposed rudely

why would I watch that shit?

>Get over Joel dying

Why? The way he went out was retarded

No, the objections are retarded. Anyone who thinks characters need to "go out like badasses", have honorable ceremonious deaths where they perish rescuing a bus full of schoolchildren, or only meet fates they "deserve" is living in a fantasy land and should stick to escapism like Star Wars. If you expect characters to not die brutally and unceremoniously in a fucking zombie game it's because you're stupid.

>Tranny kills Joel
>Spend the entire game hunting it down
>Kill dozens of people in the process
>Finally fight and the tranny bites your fingers off
>then you just let it go

that game was fucking retarded

>all revenge stories must be an endorsement of revenge
you got filtered

No opposition to him dying, but in a realistic scenario Joel who survived for 30 years in an apocalypse wouldn’t be ushering an armed militia into a town with Ellie inside of it, let alone giving his guns and names up. Tommy is doubly retarded, for being the one to say Joels name out loud, but the character’s choices are incongruent with the narrative of the first game.

A way better scenario, and one that was a concept in the games initial stages, is Abby ingratiating herself into Jackson, gaining Joels trust, being conflicted about killing him because she sees he’s not a bad guy, and doing it anyway causing her and Ellie to hate eachother. Ellies sudden forgiveness also makes bo sense, considering only the player sees Abbys adventure not Ellie.

The game was far too conveniently retarded in a few places

And inb4 I didn’t play it, I platinum teophied both games

>story uses one of the most trite clichés out there
>"you just didn't like the concept!"

>play vice city
>murder hundreds of people
>build a criminal empire
>last mission is tommy vercetti giving it all up to become a buddhist monk
>"it makes total sense bro you just filtered"

>And inb4 I didn’t play it, I platinum teophied both games
scrub, I bet you didn't even grounded permadeathed it

You didn't really play the game until you stab your eyes out and play the blind mode.

Yeah no. Joel is a regular guy, not a superhero. He nearly gets himself killed on several occasions in the first game, several of which are the direct result of him neglecting to do basic self preservational things like checking corners and clearing rooms. He wasn't any more dubious about trusting Henry and Sam than he was about trusting Abby, and Henry almost immediately betrayed him at the first possible opportunity and it could have very easily resulted in the deaths of both him and Ellie. The incident in the elevator shaft, him almost getting bit by a clicker and having his ass saved by Tess, the list goes on. His survival can be chalked up to luck, and luck runs out. Add on top of that the fact that he was living a comfortable life in Jackson for nearly seven years. Also add that there was both a massive horde AND a blizzard outside and he basically had no choice but to trust Abby and her friends because his only alternatives were getting ripped apart or freezing to death. People who complain about the "convoluted" circumstances of his death are just reaching because they're butthurt that he got killed two hours into the game, pure and simple. "Joel shouldn't have given his name!" As if he's a fucking secret agent or something, fuck's sake man.

>shitty live action of a shitty game
No thanks.

Why do people who defend this game never have anything of substance to say? It’s like that spongebob mimic meme

what a terrible fucking analogy

words words words

everything you just said is bullshit, the way joel goes out is purely retarded contrivance, it is laughable the way he goes "yeah I'm joel, joel miller, this is my bro we have a settlement down the road exactly 2 miles with exactly 57 people in it, our weapons and stockpiles are here, here and here"

What trite cliche? An ending that wasn't the one you wanted? Yeah, total amateur hour bro.

Why do you seethe at an obvious joke post

>words words words
Your borderline illiteracy is your problem
>"yeah I'm joel, joel miller, this is my bro we have a settlement down the road exactly 2 miles with exactly 57 people in it, our weapons and stockpiles are here, here and here"
No, what you just said is total bullshit. Tommy tells them that shit, and it's because he's had a million interactions just like that with passing traders for a decade. If you can't contradict a single thing I said, don't bother replying.

How? they both make the same amount of sense, after KILLING NUMEROUS PEOPLE they suddenly turn peaceful at the end.

At the very least they could done something like Red Dead Redemption and give you two paths one where Ellie tries her best not to kill people and one where she's a stone cold killer and change the ending based on that but no, it's flat out retarded.

>Yeah no. Joel is a regular guy, not a superhero. He nearly gets himself killed on several occasions in the first game, several of which are the direct result of him neglecting to do basic self preservational things like checking corners and clearing rooms. He wasn't any more dubious about trusting Henry and Sam than he was about trusting Abby, and Henry almost immediately betrayed him at the first possible opportunity and it could have very easily resulted in the deaths of both him and Ellie. The incident in the elevator shaft, him almost getting bit by a clicker and having his ass saved by Tess, the list goes on. His survival can be chalked up to luck, and luck runs out.

You’re completely forgetting the fact that he was a brilliant Hunter who single handedly kept him and Tommy alive by his sheer skill at surviving. No, you mowing down hordes of zombies isn’t “luck” retard. What youtuber did you get this from?

> Add on top of that the fact that he was living a comfortable life in Jackson for nearly seven years.

It was just a little over three. And he’s shown to be obsessively protective of Ellie, making the asian kid uncomfortable and almost BTFO the bigot sandwich guy. Notice how the game picks and chooses how “soft” Joel is? It’s almost like had to make up the most convenient scenario for him to die in

> Also add that there was both a massive horde AND a blizzard outside and he basically had no choice but to trust Abby and her friends because his only alternatives were getting ripped apart or freezing to death.

Thanks for proving my point

> People who complain about the "convoluted" circumstances of his death are just reaching because they're butthurt that he got killed two hours into the game, pure and simple.

Literally just said I was ok with him dying and how I think it could have been done better

> "Joel shouldn't have given his name!" As if he's a fucking secret agent or something, fuck's sake man.

He was a famous hunter

Cast her

Attached: images - 2022-06-04T212358.287.jpg (554x554, 20.44K)

Justifying killing 100 people but not the one you hate the most is the most retarded shit in storytelling and the people who justify it have a bad case of sunk cost fallacy
>inb4 the canon way to play is a no kill run
She still murders people in cutscenes

Killing people in self-defense because you live in an anarchic nightmarish hellscape is not remotely comparable to executing mob hits for money, you fucking retard. If you didn't pick up on the gradually escalating internal conflict that was present throughout the entire game it's because you weren't paying attention. She wasn't motivated by bloodthirst, she was motivated by guilt.
>At the very least they could done something like Red Dead Redemption and give you two paths
lol. First of all, the two paths in RDR2 (which I'm assuming is the one you're talking about) lead to the exact same place. Arthur dies. Second, it's called artistic integrity. There's a reason why no choose your own adventure book has ever been a best seller or a great American novel.

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000192042257_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqBhnrb_ltHqlAkswNSiqgnthB1ttk587XjY_FVvPWhiA.jpg (1954x1222, 171.76K)

>Yeah, no

Troon zoomer detected