What should the next spinoff be about?

What should the next spinoff be about?

Attached: breaking-bad.jpg (1800x1200, 141.78K)

I have glorious sex with Kim and then I ejaculate early

The little mexican kid whose mom died because of Jesse grows up to become a drug dealer too.

Maried with Marie. A comedy show about the lifes of Marie and Honk

Attached: 1632909377282.jpg (334x506, 19.95K)

Attached: 27504609.jpg (940x1032, 161.5K)

Mocumentary of Skinny P and Badger travelling the USA searching for the next big drug dealer

Lalo

breaking bad but 100% from the perspective of skyler

Mike as a marine and cop in his 20s and 30s but still played by Jonathan Banks.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7.8K)

that's suicide watch material

That prostitute lady and her rise to prostitution.

a spinoff about vacumn guy might be cool but his actor's dead so not gonna happen

honestly, i think the character with the best potential for a spinoff is unironically huell

I thought about him too, but in my idea Jesse decides to find Broke and moves back to Albuquerque for that, where he discovers that Broke is a criminal and owes some local drug lord a lot of money. He helps Broke make this money by cooking crystal meth with him.
And Walter Jr. is an FBI agent who reopens Heisenberg case after blue meth by his father's formula appears at Albuquerque's market.

Walt Jr. becomes a meth lord like his father.

>here's the kid I was telling you about

The life of a Los Pollos Hermanos employee who discovers the drug stuff on accident

seek mental rehabilitation

Flexin Flynn

Walt Jr uses the money he got from his dad to fix his body and he becomes a body builder and later a pro wrestler, John Cena joins the cast when this happens

this made me laugh harder than it should have

>a spinoff about vacumn guy might be cool but his actor's dead so not gonna happen
but he died way back in 2019 and was in the El Camino movie
>movie came out 2019
wtf where did the time ago

Walt Jr. growing up and becoming an NFT trader who launders money.

walt junior gets adopted by the mexican cartels and turned into their premier sicario

crossover with ozark

Buddy cop series with Hank as the main character