What did he mean by this ?

What did he mean by this ?

Attached: pseudo.jpg (850x400, 77.95K)

Psychiatry is a pseudoscience, and Matt didn't know shit.

>but thetans are totally real tho
lel

what he was trying to say in so many words is that psychiatry is just another racket for the jews

What a retard.

>Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt
>Btw psychiatry is a pseudoscience :^)

he's pretty much the equivelant of "i believe everything that man said because it's exactly what i wanted to hear". basically cognitive bias

Holy based

BASED

>Matt turned out to be a rapist and was banished from society

Tom could sense his corrupted thetans. He knew.

it is pseudoscience. it's not even fully understood how the pills they prescribe work. they just throw shit at the wall and see what sticks

wich man, Michel Foucault ?

He literally was right. Psychiatrists don't even know what the pills they're prescribing do. The chemists who design them are observing post-facto results and reverse engineering a mechanism which psychiatrists then apply in a completely different setting.

>LRH gets mad at a psychiatrist for telling him he's fucking nuts and needs to be on medication
>out of spite he creates a strange cult-like scifi religion that worships ghost ayylmaos who flew to earth in golden 747's in the year 1 million BC
Way to go out of your way to prove him right

As if I needed any more reason to think Tom is based.

we don't fully understand how cancer works either but we've still gotten quite efficient at treating it

>"i believe everything that man said because it's exactly what i wanted to hear"
you just described psychiatry

>we've still gotten quite efficient at treating it
No we haven't.
We just poison the body enough to kill the cancer but hopefully not enough to kill the patient.

His tard wranglers have done a great job of keeping him from looking like a complete nutjob over the past decade or so.

>Look, Matt. I know you're a sophisticated guy. The world is a mess. The world is as angry as it gets. What, you think this is gonna cause a little more anger? The world is an angry place.

Except psychiatry is corroborated by peer reviewed studies and research dating back three quarters of a century, FDA approved medications, endorsed by people who spent a decade in medical school, etc. You can claim all that stuff is bullshit and it was bought and paid for if you want but it's more than Scientology has for their E-meters

"You're a jerk"

Literally the exact opposite, psychiatrists sneak hard truths into easy to swallow pills. Psychiatry is not a solution to troubles of the soul exactly because it's too logical and rigid.

Yeah and the difference is approved cancer therapies have amazing efficacies, in some cases almost 100% if started early enough. These have only been getting better with time as well. In the 50s if you got hodgkins lymphoma you were basically fucking dead, now it's about 6 months of chemo to be in remission. Psychiatric medications have shockingly low success rates on the other hand, in fact in many meta studies they perform worse than placebos. There has also been amazingly little innovation in the field of psychiatric medication, likely due to better testing methods which would have ruled out older ones anyways. Doctors also make a shit ton of money off of the escalation of current psychiatric medications. Why avoid the side-effects of bupropion with a new drug when you can "treat" them with two others and earn a kickback? Also cancer survival rates have been improving while the negative outcomes of mental illness like suicide have exploded, that is more than enough evidence to show psychiatry as a field is failing.

This guy is a fucking scientologist.

>scientology bad because reddit said so

Newfag

Yes.

cancer is completly cureable for rich fags. Same with HIV. Its just the pharmalobby making way more money from keeping you alive and sick and not alive and cured.

Chanology was worse than 2016.

sneed

yes

Attached: 1637092386855.jpg (750x938, 49.1K)

Trans kids have also been perr reviewed and approved by the government. It doesn't mean shit and has exactly the same amount of science behind it as scientology

He's right. Just stop being sad and he happy instead. It's literally that simple.

Even if you think psychiatry is nonsense it's really strange to hate it so much unless you're trying to sell an alternate product.

Yea, this. I’m so fucking over listening to academics who are calling the shots, ever since Covid.

Compare the survival rate for virtually any type of cancer known to man to what it was thirty years ago. You can be reductive towards the science all you want, doesn't mean it isn't effective. Point is most illnesses and ailments can't be measured in the traditional sense. You can take a blood sample and deduce what things like an elevated white blood cell count or an iron deficiency suggest in terms of which disease your patient likely has, but that's not the same thing as literally measuring the disease. There's a great deal of deduction (or "guess work") in any and all medical treatment.

unfathomably based. tom cruise is a real american hero. he just wants to keep us off drugs and make kino for us

> hard truths
No such thing.
Even actual hard truths inevitably get twisted up by whatever humans are passing them on.

my girlfriend takes 5 (five!!!) different medications a day. she's bipolar, takes aderall, lithium, some other shit too. she is in nursing school to be a psychiatric nurse. every time we get in a dumb argument I think to myself how the fuck is this retarded bitch going to be a psychiatrist. but the good news is she is fine with me being a stay at home dad (or just a trophy husband) while she is a psychiatric nurse. I don't make fun of her because she legit will cook me 3 meals a day and study her ass off but I do think it's a fucking scam to be honest. just exercise and smoke some weed, you don't need all those pharmaceuticals

>muh chanology

Attached: legion.jpg (3167x1728, 1.58M)

He was right but old man Hubbard was a phony and scientology is stupid.

>muh peer review
get a load of this semen slurping SP

I can’t believe you jumped on that, you little nerd. Culture has flipped since then, anyway. Those people are allied with the powers now and it’s probably a safe bet you hate the current counter-culture.

get a load of this adhom spewing copium addict

go visit one of their locations, you'll see they're actual decent normal people

>its another episode of autistic user cant wrap his mind around the fact that scientology might actually teach people some useful life skills because his brain is bogged down by le silly wacky xenu story
low IQ, low test, low life.