Dad walks in

>Dad walks in

Attached: SnooPINGAS usual I see.jpg (1104x1360, 167.1K)

capeshitters really are faggots aren't they

What was the point of this scene anyways

There was a popular meme about wanting a scene in a marvel movie where ant man shrinks down, goes up a villains ass, and explodes him from the inside. I am guessing Seth Rogan saw that and wanted to make it edgier.

>why do people hate gays
oh

This particular scene was excessive and
obnoxious. Though I’m sure it’s like that by design but I don’t think it excuses it from being trash. It’s especially sad knowing semblances of time and effort were required to show us this

Say what you will about fags but a tiny woman could also do this to your penis and it would feel very good.

being gay is a fetish and we all know it.

I literally knew this scene would happen as soon as I saw the small guy back in s1

>The exploding dick guys will tend to stay over in this area here.

Attached: standard fuck party.jpg (523x267, 115.95K)

Suddenly I'm not surprised this jew fag is directing this.

I don't think anything I've ever watched in my entire life made me as unsettled as this documentary.

Is that from Boys S3? They were excessive and obnoxious in S2 too. That scene inside dying whale had no other meaning than shock value.

Attached: 3ef22bf42466c557a5951269835cbe58.jpg (1280x720, 136.08K)

Frankly, it should be mandatory viewing for fag pride month. Knock all this "so like us" crap off the front page.

Attached: 001688-SB1.jpg (480x324, 46.67K)

>Garth Ennis comic
>adapted by Seth Rogen
>didn't expect that its only worth would be shock value

no condoms no attitude, but we allow condoms now, although in any party you will find maybe three condoms in the morning out of sixty dudes

Wasnt the tiny guy fucking a girl in season 1

Shouldn't he only rip his dick off? Why would he tear apart the entire lower body?

i dont watch tv or movies, what the fuck is this picture of? does antman go insomeones asshole?

Some guy in The Boys who can shrink dives into another fag's urethra and starts tickling him from the inside giving him fag pleasure but then he accidentally goes big again and rips the guy apart in a gory mess.

Does your Dad walk in your cock?

why is that show so depraved? i watched a few episodes and it was just uncomfortable. i dont mean that in a sjw it was just weird. i feel like there are fetishes in the script.

Written by degenerates.

he was at the prostate

So who initiated this the first time? Did the shrinking guy have a cock vore fetish or did the big guy? How do you go about asking to do this, either way? Painfully awkward conversation I bet

Wait till Herogasm, you puritan-fag.
Sex is allways avoided in superhero-setups or is just vanilla.
Dr Octopus will tentacle-fuck aunt May.

>grandmother walks in

Attached: 1571354710308.jpg (436x436, 93.84K)

>Painfully awkward conversation I bet
Worth it. It's not like you come across a shrinking degen faggot every day on every corner. Shoot your shot when you have it brah.

Is the same as goint into a womans-womb, tickle the walls and cum directly on a giant Ovule.

>uses asshole as flashlight
>braps for strobe effect

Attached: stJnLLV9.jpg (510x351, 17.76K)

they hunt supes that kill people so they show supe killing someone, are you really that retarded?

midwit

idk urethral penetration isn't as mainstream man

>fuck the egg and cum directly into it
you're fucking half your child