Is this canon?

Is this canon?

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-165335_Facebook.jpg (1440x1744, 811.14K)

We’re living in end times. This planet won’t last another ten years.

why are right-wingers so sensitive?

No, we have maybe another fifty years of this before collapse

>erases John Boyega from the Chinese poster
DON'T BE RACIST, GOY

The planet will last another 5 billion years or so, it's just the people on it that won't.

Death to America Tbh

are they implying blacks are a species?

N

Why weren't people racist towards Rosario Dawson, Pedro Pascal, Diego Luna, Temuera Morrison, Billy Dee Williams, Donald Glover, Forest Whittaker, Donnie Yen etc.?

Who is more sensitive?
The ones destroying or the ones complaining about the destruction?
Just wait till the tide turns and the right tries its hand at destruction.
There wont be anyone left to complain.

Nobody cares about hating on Reva, she's a villian.
Everyone hated Rose and Finn because they were cringey young protagonists who aren't very attractive and then they made the audience watch them kiss each other for no reason. Might as well give Jar-Jar a sex scene.

Attached: saml.jpg (184x274, 7.9K)

Yet they don't see her fit for the mobile game. Hmm?

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-092151_YouTube.jpg (2280x1080, 640.66K)

>Obi-waaaan... come out come out where everrrr you arreee.
that shit was so gay.

Attached: 1407365106362.jpg (447x444, 38.94K)

It's fucking Star Wars you retard.

They do this with literally every shit pointless character in each new medium. Maybe people just don't want new useless characters who add nothing to a titular heroes shoe. Maybe they don't want scenes taking up with bad acting and pointless plots?

Coming from the same company that fired the man who kept them in buisness because of now proven false allegations.

>black people are a different species
WOAH there Disney

Earth will, you won't.

Yeah, it's strange, huh? Almost like this is some sort of deflection against some kind of criticism about something else.

I haven't been paying attention, what's the drama again? There is a black character in the new pew pew space flick for children, is that it? It must be fun having the free time to get outraged about this stuff.

I made a general comment about writing quality (didn't even mention sw) and one of my "friends" replied and brought up reva and accused me of racism.
It works. You cannot criticize this show in any way without being called a racist.