Is this good or just boomer bait

Is this good or just boomer bait
I wanna check it out cause of sheridan and i heard there's indian pussy

Attached: p16780458_b_h9_ab.jpg (1440x1080, 361.82K)

>Trashy old moonshiner man fucks your young girlfriend

It's better than any tv that has been released for the past decade or so.

for me its Ryan Bingham

Attached: ryan-bingham.jfif.jpg (4246x2831, 1.04M)

I douuubt it

Looks like a fag

It's actually good, and the spin-off 1883 is even better.

Was good up until this last season. I stopped watching like 2 episodes in

I want to lick Kelly Reilly's 44 year old pusy, ass, armpits and feet, and also put my penis inside her soft body in multiple ways.

Attached: 1636758117345.webm (1920x960, 2.99M)

It's good.
The problems look way too dramatic and continuous to me as an Australian, but not by much. Grazing can be a crazy, temperamental business where you make a fortune every now and then, but get to your eyeballs in debt in the meantime. At the whims of nature. Plagues of pests. Price fluctuations on a global market. Water usage issues. Drought. Flood. The claustrophobic nature of family when property is shared, but owned by one person. Constant work. No real off time. Hiring people to help. Disease. Caring for and working with horses and dogs.

Take your swing

Why do people mention the tank ass indian woman and not Hassie? Way hotter

>tv show
>now a spin-off
hard pass, can't these cunts just make a good movie? why do i have to sit thru like 40 hrs of shit nowadays

My mother used to watch 'The Thorn Birds' at least once a year. Made me think Australia was an insane place full of perverts.

Attached: Thorn Bird.jpg (607x886, 70.54K)

>sheridan
overrated

Pure soap opera.

In the first four episodes, the youngest son gets into atleast 2 or 3 separate, completely random shootouts, it's hysterical.

It's just the way it is user. At least the spin-off is good.

I believe this man
Any Forums has horrible taste

Real injuns are too ugly, they got a half-Chinese half-white actress instead. Whenever real injuns are in the scenes she just brutally mogs them.

Injuns gotta step up their pussy game if they dont wanna go extinct

It's too late bro, the spaniards took all the good genes for themselves and now we have latinas