Are men who marry actresses literally a hidden cucks...

Are men who marry actresses literally a hidden cucks? How can you marry a woman knowing that she undress so easily and everyone can see her naked? How can you watch movie and see her doing a sex scene?

Attached: cuck.webm (850x672, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/adult fanfiction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_Positive_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're secure enough in their masculinity not to care
you should try it sometime
you don't even have a woman to be jealous about in the first place and you're telling rich hot millionaires what they should be worried about

what am I looking at here? whose tits are those?

This faggot gets cucked

Based

Insecure cuckold

I like the whole, secure in their masculinity bullshit in regards to saying a man is attractive. You all are fucking retarded.

Being married to a woman that publicly sexualizes herself for financial or social gain in any context is cuckoldy user, not just for acting.

You're a secure cuckold? Lol you let other men fuck your wife. Wait you don't have a choice.

Is that Justin Theroux on top?

Dudes who idolize actors... why? They're cucks who take it up the butthole for their careers.

they don't care, it's a job and not evryone is a sexually insecure incel

besides, actresses usually marry actors who does the same

at this point why dont they just fuck on camera?

Ilana Glazer
Yes

Tell me that isn't true. It'd be such a waste of good tits.

No fuckin way is that her

Sauce?

This right here is why you're still a virgin. Women are not property and if another man has your woman for 5 minutes, it's not the end of the world. Her pussy is still there.

Anyone who loves their wife can’t do it. That’s why Hollywood marriages fall apart as quickly and as easily as they do.

Doesn't really matter if you're the only one fucking them.

>hollywood marriages fall appart because of sex scenes and not because they are souless billionaires

did you get cheated on or something bro?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_Positive_(film)
She wrote and produced it too.

I used to think it was weird Muslims made their women cover up, now it makes complete sense. The west is the backwards ones

Gross. Thread closed.

It's a huge ego boost, like maxing out your trophy wive level. How many millions of loads have guys dumped over the last decade to Jessica Biel? Mean while Timberlake gets to go balls deep in her. It's not like she fucks dudes on camera.
Who cares if she's naked in Powder Blue.

>actually being unironic cuckholds
Jesus christ what's happening to society