This is what Star Wars used to be about

this is what Star Wars used to be about

Attached: 838.gif (398x250, 1023.93K)

You don’t like Kenobi?

why do people drink beer? it tastes like shit. it's weird people go through the effort of pretending itt tastes good to look cool

>When I left you I was but the learner. Now, *I* am the master.

Attached: Darth-Vader-1024x476.jpg (1024x476, 39.67K)

beer is the only alcoholic drink that actually tastes good

probably because its cheap
I think sake tastes the best, and its still pretty cheap

>I sense something .. a presence I’ve not felt since … last Tuesday …

Can we stop pretending now?

Attached: 0.png (599x282, 48.11K)

It tastes good. Why do people drink soda? It tastes like pure sugar

So why didn't he become a megastar?

It wasn't the car crash - Hamill has repeatedly stated that the accident was hyped up and while he has some small scars, that wouldn't of jeopardized his career.

It wasn't the typecast. Filmmakers would scramble to put Luke Skywalker in their film, simply to say Luke Skywalker was in their film.

It wasn't his acting ability. Mark is a strong actor that fulfilled all the requirements of a role. His character is very one-sided and the dialogue itself is kinda lame, but he covers the gamut of whiny teenager, to prideful over eager young adult, to wise conflicted Jedi Master very well. Say what you will, but I get chills when he looks at the Emperor and says, "I am a Jedi," with all the certainty in the world.

The main reason that I find the most believable is that Mark did not have the personality, drive or desire to become a megastar. Deep down, he is a giant nerd like the fanbase that adores him (myself included). His home is full of sci-fi and fantasy memorabilia. He has continued doing voice work in cartoon and comic genres. He does stagework as well. His biggest on screen role after Star Wars was, you guessed it, in The Flash, a popular COMIC story.

I think Mark didn't become a megastar because he didn't really want to - and he had so much fame/success from Star Wars that he never needed to.

You only think that because you're a weeb.

Beer is great. I've been sober for about four months now and why past the miss it stage I would say I'd appreciate one.

>It wasn't the car crash

Attached: hamill.jpg (2700x2048, 1.05M)

yeah he doesnt seem like a guy who would enjoy being a huge movie star

It was literally the car crash. He went from 10/10 leading face to frog like face, that's why he had to go into voice acting, so a good thing he had other talents

I asked my mum why mark hamill didn't become super famous like harrison ford and she said he wasn't attractive enough

Not really, I just like the flavor of that more than any other alcoholic drink I’ve ever had.

Recommend some good beers. So far the one I've liked best is Asahi.

Star Wars can never be what it once was. It was created to answer to the darkness and cynicism of 70s cinema. As a self contained movie, it's perfect.
Trying to make a Star Wars movie now, you've gotta deal with:
>Disney corporate mandates
>10+ movies of continuity
>dozens of hours of continuity from the various cartoons and tv shows
>continuity from games, books, comics, etc.
>expectations from being connect to a "legendary franchise"

If we're cherry picking lines how about
>>Obi-Wan once thought as you did
When did Obi-Wan ever try to turn Anakin back to the light side?

Yes, and all of this means they shouldn't put retards on the job.