What went wrong? the boys used to get so many threads on Any Forums and now there are fuck all

what went wrong? the boys used to get so many threads on Any Forums and now there are fuck all

Attached: theboys.jpg (1175x1763, 402.53K)

>He thought marketing shills were real

Season 2 was so bad it killed any interest in the series.

And why doesn't Succession get any? It's one of the best shows from modern HBO. Doesn't matter if there's no current season, Sopranos still gets daily threads

>they had to put the title under the title so the retards that watch this could figure out what it is

the söys

Exciting new show isn't exciting and new anymore plus there's a generals and people are still obsessed with Better call Saul right now.

I will say so far I like the three episodes of the boys so far. Although it feels like the kind of retreading old ground with Huey once again realizing that butcher is the best way to do it and starlight is also back to playing semi undercover cop.

I don't know just feels like they've been kind of stuck in the same area for a while. I do like sitting homelander get more schizophrenic but I'm also kind of annoyed now that it's subsided for the most part since he's getting to be beloved again. I don't really know what they're going to do with homelander right now though. He's threatened the nuclear option in case the video gets released but there's really no more room to go I think they kind of have to kill him or something has to happen to him. I don't know but I guess I'll keep watching. I will say nothing really surprised me so far. I don't know why but I thought I would be getting a little bit more twisted terms but I guess not

Sopranos is a meme show though. I only decided to watch it because it kept getting memeed about. Good show but I barely remember anything from it.

Never heard of the show but saw an add where some guy said “I can do whatever the fuck I want” and made a le crazy man smile so I just assume it’s for faggots

meds

Fuck what you like Punto!

Attached: 1653984132876.jpg (552x552, 42.55K)

newfag

cock vore

been on here for +10 years

Could it be that I'm talking to a faggy 19 year old who thinks he's an oldfag cause he was here Season 1 of the boys which were like 2 years ago?

Attached: buck breaker.png (529x667, 431.82K)

Bait and switch. First season lured you in by being mostly apolitical. Then, once you became hooked, they set their trannyniggerfaggot agenda on you. It's no coincidence.

Blackrock will promote wokism forever, because even when they lose money they get the U.S. Government to print more

Attached: Larry Fink.jpg (1080x769, 157.72K)

All you have to do is look at the executive producers and you can see where certain shits coming from.
>The whole "everything's changed until the first episode of the next season" is some bread and butter Eric Kripke shit
>juvenile humor, along with trying to use the subject to pick at people in hopes of starting internet drama is Seth Rogain and Even Goldberg shit

sure you have chud

Also Garth Ennis could really give 2 shits as long as his material is offending someone

Cope seethe dilate zoomer faggot

Attached: pepe sommar.png (541x506, 46.46K)

It's nothing to be proud of. I've "this" place and hung out on multiple boards in all that time, but I always end up back on Any Forums.

Attached: CcoKPjVWAAEBfzO.jpg (634x726, 99.82K)

I agree but zoomers who starts talking about what an oldfag they are cause they've been here for 3 years are massive faggots

seething