God damnit

God damnit

Attached: file.png (1153x615, 244.3K)

Foundation is next.

Attached: chrome_ixsqBmfWbX.png (888x638, 968.41K)

Deserved. S2 was all over the place. The future of the show was going to be very Campion heavy and that kid can't act for shit. Execs saw the writing on the wall.

Westworld too

its still going? huh

don't even joke about that

Attached: check.jpg (1487x945, 127.66K)

Niggerdation

fuck this gay earth
where will I get my Sol kino from now?

just let him into your heart

Attached: ⅂OS.jpg (1920x958, 227.55K)

this makes me nervous for young justice

Attached: the fagciders.jpg (474x842, 58.75K)

Attached: toto.webm (574x1020, 2.6M)

I am pissed too user ;/

Midwit

never heard of it

Maybe they should have made it good. There was no direction with the story.

shove your mystery box up your ass

Attached: duane_face_focus.gif (374x254, 1.75M)

That’s Apple though, RBW was HBO…

Good. Hopefully the shills will kys themselves

I’m amazed that it got S2. The story was incomprehensible.

how the fuck did westworld get another season but not this? i am platinum mad

Hopefully it gets picked up by Amazon, like the Expanse.
Still waiting on Firefly and Defiance to make their triumphant return. Slap Farscape remake on there, too. Fuck it.

The next season of westworld was already in the can. This got killed because Warner Bros.Discovery is cleaning house after the merger and it isn't made in house.

Good news is it can get shopped elsewhere because it doesn't belong to HBO or its parent company. Wouldn't be surprised if Amazon picks it up.

so they clean one of the only good, truly novel shows in all of television history? what are these people smoking seriously. It can't possibly have bad enough ratings to get canned. Dont they understand that they can rerun shows like this 50 times..
meanwhile Disney spends hundreds of millions on absolutely soulless Starwars and Foundation trash

Its not about the ratings, its about owning it. We're in the era of streaming and syndication. They don't own the show. They don't get to fully decide what happens with it. These media companies now want to pimp out their products in every way possible with as little cost as possible. If they have to keep paying licensing fees to the people who actually own it then that cuts into their profits. So they stop funding shows they don't fully control.