Despite being a fat, bald manlet George had some pretty hot girlfriends

Despite being a fat, bald manlet George had some pretty hot girlfriends.

Attached: ezgif-4-87675359d5.jpg (1400x700, 73.14K)

that's the joke

women aren't as shallow about looks as men also their dating pool was huge and people hooked up and got dropped every other week. why not try someone unconventional when leaving them is as easy as trying on shoes

She had a pretty hot voice from what I remember. Isn’t she the one that was more satisfied from food than George in bed

I have wide feet.

is that cuddy

>She had a pretty hot voice from what I remember. Isn’t she the one that was more satisfied from food than George in bed

yes

It is.

Women weren't as picky without the internet.

He should've fucked his cousin.

Attached: 1540264885427.jpg (440x410, 25.22K)

Isn't she the boss on House?

Women usually stop caring about looks around 23-25, some even earlier, then it's more about status and ability to lead and provide.
George having that job with the Yankees should be enough to pull some decent chicks.

You now remember Seinfeld's IRL girlfriend

Attached: larry_david.jpg (512x512, 94.31K)

So did Jerry

Attached: 888ee0dbad8ea112568d4aec2db26926.gif (540x400, 1.52M)

it was the 90s so any women 25+ was settling for the first guy with a stable career + money

Also this is a jewish show. Jews love to self insert as some mediocre looking guy dating some 9 out of 10 white woman.(just watch any Woody allen's movie)

Living in NYC.

Social media and dating apps have ruined the dating scene unless you're a top 10% Chad. You guys don't even know how bad you missed out.

My mum said this was the most unrealistic thing about the show

Oh yeah he did.

Attached: MacDonalds-Maple-Syrup-Held-by-Courteney-Cox-in-Seinfeld-Season-5-Episode-17-2.jpg (1920x1080, 267.2K)

>Also this is a jewish show.

Yeah that's true and in the show Karen is supposed to be Italian but she's IRL jewish.

Yeah, it's not like beautiful womens would date ugly fucks all the fucking time

He has a strong chin.

?? What is that image supposed to convey

>then it's more about status and ability to lead and provide.

Those are the standards for the beta provider user, she will still fuck Chad on the side you know.