What did you think of the recently-released documentary film "What is a woman?"

What did you think of the recently-released documentary film "What is a woman?"

Attached: matt walsh what is a woman.jpg (1691x2560, 280.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/169065172/#169069758
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 20220601_010803.jpg (360x604, 41.69K)

My second favorite documentary after 'American Circumcision'

How long until jannoids start nuking these threads?

This documentary actually convinced me that gender theory is more right than wrong. The main premise this guy went around asking was for a definition of a woman. He can easily get that from a dictionary.

But when humans say they are a woman, for example, they are referring to their gender identity and not their sex assigned as birth. Yet, for some reason he keeps harping on that woman = female. It's apples and oranges.

Even the chicken example was ridiculous too. Our understanding of gender for humans has superseded biological definitions for sex, yet he purposely conflates it as well. We don't call female chickens "women" - they're not fucking humans.

Overall it was a pretty disingenuous piece of commentary but can totally get the appeal if you're still someone living in the past.

I once got tricked by a tranny woman, he told everyone he was a woman on an online community for months, then someone found out it was a recently bearded man. This man was having private conversations with our community's youngest member, a 13 year old girl, discussing periods and other girl things. It was from that point on I decided I hated trannies.

i don't really enjoy being smugly lead around the nose to things i already know.

You'll never be a woman, bro.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/169065172/#169069758

10/10 effortbait

copypasta won't turn you into a woman

he was asking people who have ideological reasons to not use biological characteristics to define "woman" and they completely failed, over and over.

>We don't call female chickens "women" - they're not fucking humans.
And we don't call male humans "women" - they're not fucking female.

Male and female are genders, "woman" is not a gender, please try again.

Funnie bate broh!!!!! You can go back to /leftypol/ now.

You are gay if you wouldn't fuck this woman(male)

Attached: 48382.jpg (1242x1660, 130.45K)

this tbqh

I hate faggots who say this, just accept you won't reproduce with pRiDe

>You are gay if you wouldn't fuck this woman(potato)

Attached: potato.png (1000x522, 476.17K)

>blah blah gender isn't the same a sex
don't care, face the wall tranny

Lol, nice try tranny. Ywnbaw,

Show me without makeup/lighting

i think real women dont need trans rights, and if trans need representation it means real women dont represent them. even they agree they arent women

I'll fuck it, but I'll never love it.

they're a step ahead of that. they're women with transhistory now.

a lot of trannies don't consider themselves trannies, they say they had a tranny 'background' like the surgeon in the documentary

let's see him under a white light

When did Any Forums become TERFs?

Attached: 18wmuxccr5r31.jpg (750x2674, 250.01K)

Trannies have always been men, people on Any Forums acknowledging that is nothing new.

>not wanting to fuck men is 'reddit'
not buying your bullshit, fag

Attached: 20220604_021913.jpg (400x400, 24.77K)

entertaining but it's not going to change minds on either side.

i wonder if michael moore's films did

Troons wouldn't have nearly as enough power as they do If IT weren't fir coomers and chasers. The passing ones at least

i think he should've assaulted those pediatricians on camera for our entertainment

>We don't call female chickens "women" - they're not fucking humans.
that's your argument? that we don't call female chickens women, we call them hens? lol checkmate, transphobes!!!

its pasta retard