I drove 380km to do a hike, and now my transmission is fucking out, skipping gears barely accelerating

>I drove 380km to do a hike, and now my transmission is fucking out, skipping gears barely accelerating
>my car is not worth fixing
>I need to be back in 24 hours, got a motel for the night
>Now normally I'd just call the scrap dealer and take the bus or something
>but I'm a fucking retard who got caught drink driving and now have an interlock device on my car, so I can't even scrap it without owing the company like 1200 dollars
>many mechanics wont even work on cars with these installed, and like I say it's not even worth fixing
>public holiday on monday and sunday tomorrow so no buses anyway

What should I do? Try limp it back? It's through multiple mountain passes and sub-zero temperatures lol. Damn I knew I should have got a new car, shouldn't have been a cheap fuck I guess.

Already checked the trans fluid and it looks okay squeezed in half a liter anyway cos fuck it.

Attached: fuck you.png (600x572, 274.12K)

the fuck is km?!

>380km
What's that in real units?

WA?

is this an advanced schizo thread?

Attached: 1501271764614.jpg (750x747, 115.9K)

Ru4reel

240 miles

what movie?

What did you fail 3rd grade math class retard?

1km = 2.2 miles
just like 1 kilogram = 2.2 pounds

I walked 7 miles earlier tonight by just leaving own house and walking around my neighborhoods.

Maybe try that next time.

What movie?

drive that bitch till it stops

I genuinely don’t care about your alcoholic problems. Sorry about your cat giving out on your man but you chose to be an alcoholic and now you live with the consequences.

Brutal. I'm currently halfway into a 2 month road trip with my 99 cargo van and I keep expecting for it to breakdown. I hear a different strange car noise every other day but so far its been running outstandingly despite me having always taken care of it at an absolute minimum. I got triple A though for the exact fear of your situation. The one issue I've got thats driving me nuts is for some reason when I pump gas I have to hold the handle myself and squeeze it for a really long time because it won't do it on its own, don't even know what causes that kind of bizarre issue but its gotta be on my car's end.

>I went insanely out of my way to walk and now I have to walk

Attached: 674AF313-235B-4C8A-8C3D-8842BFA060A5.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

I think that's caused by the angle of the pipe that goes to your fuel tank, and it causes fuel to splash back and trips the auto stop on the nozzle (that normally recognizes when the tanks full)

I'm guessing he's Victorian.

Check with /o/. Otherwise, limp the bugger back, I reckon. 380 k's only a few hours. What make of car?

We don't have any public holidays this coming Monday in Victoria. The one after is Queen's Birthday.

>limp the bugger back,
>380 k's only a few hours.
lol

>user isn't driving stick
lol you get what you get

WA does, which is why I asked

Any suggestion on solutions? I think you might be right but I'm curious what caused it cause it was working just fine 10 days ago

Yeah, I figured. Just letting the guy who assumed he was Victorian know he's not.

Does WA have mountain passes?

>Any suggestion on solutions?
Asking literally anywhere else besides a film and tv discussion board on a site for chinese cartoons.

Yes

What? It is.

This pretty much happened to me and the car was in 'limp home mode'. I googled a bit and found i could pull some fuse to get it out of that mode and get home. The reason it went into that mode never seemed to come back but not saying that's gonna happen to anyone else

>Already checked the trans fluid
user you're gay now.

That's more than half the distance of Melbourne to Adelaide. It's about a four hour drive. Pushing a car would take weeks.

OP here, I'm in New Zealand south island.

>drunk driving

this is your own fault retard.

Like other user said, drive it till it dies. Even if you're doing 30, you're still getting somewhere. I don't know about uphill though, that shit is scary.

Yeah, shit, that makes much more sense. How much did you blow to need an interlock?

>drunkard kafir
>retarded decisions
makes you think

i did but my problem seems to be a relatively unique one

This but unironically

Here ya go, OP. I made you a thread in /o/ for when the mods end up deleting this:

Attached: 1588398518521.gif (432x480, 3.99M)

>Already checked the trans fluid and it looks okay
Dilate

I didn’t mean it ironically and I’m pissed I’m the only one who brought it up. Hiking is gay as eating shit and I despise anyone who talks about it.