For me, it's the Star Wars Sprite

For me, it's the Star Wars Sprite.

Attached: 714+8WlKUrL._SL1500_.jpg (1314x1500, 156.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sprite
youtube.com/watch?v=wDvRhWKTJiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks more like some old-ass soda siphon.

>gets you on the no fly list in your path

I remember that airport security freaked out about these things because they looked like bombs and had arabic looking writing on them

this isnt real right?

"OOOKTA!"

*explodes*

Bravo Lucas

i remember when they thought there was a bomb on a boston bridge because of an aqua teen hunger force promotion

Attached: ATHF_LED_in_Cambridge.jpg (364x368, 33.59K)

THINK FAST CHUCKLENUTS

OUT AM I?

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sprite

man theres no word for it that i know of, but i always forget that i hate star wars
like ill click on this shit thinking like,
>haha, lets see what those fuckin nerds have to say about sprite
and then i start reading and my eyes glaze over and im overtaken by this huge sinking feeling until i close the tab

>Costs $7 and has less soda than a regular can

You know what I don't get is that since it's confirmed literally everything in Galaxy's Edge is Star Wars canon, doesn't that mean the credit cards they take are canon? American express is canon, american money is canon. How do they explain those things in universe?

totally in character

I really hope none of you are over the age of 13 and still drinking liquid candy.
Water
Coffee
Tea
Milk
Beer
Wine
Orange Juice (very occasionally)
That is all you should drink once your balls have dropped

one of the cooler parts of star wars is the script they use, but the advertising very rarely makes use of it

This literally costs $35 on the Star Wars cruise ship

But have you tried the Dr. Squatch Star Wars soap?

youtube.com/watch?v=wDvRhWKTJiU

Attached: Ruthless Rinse.jpg (300x300, 19.79K)

>Beer
nice try infidel

i think thats kind of cool that made those bottles actually i dont see the problem

t. hasnt bought starwars merch in 5 or more years

I remember seeing coca cola versions of these in the stores but they were twice the price but only half the size of a regular can