Stranger things

Why does he only go after high schoolers?

Attached: Vecna_S4.jpg (934x957, 412.13K)

is that skeletor?

I dunno but only season 1 was good the rest has sucked

They stay the same age.

It's Psycho Goreman

He's based.

Attached: 1297125.jpg (640x427, 60.05K)

I got a better question why does he look like atrocitus

its a nod you retarded asshole

Attached: tom-isaksen-freddy-render-crop.jpg (1920x2620, 1.02M)

he browses Any Forums

High school not elementary.

This to be honest bros. I enjoyed season 1, suffered season 2, and dropped season 3 in the second episode. I saw the Kate Bush scene cause I was curious and it told me everything I needed to know about season 4.

That scene only works with the several episodes of build up leading to it, and hell, the end of season 3 as well.

is that psycho goreman?
very true. should have kept the original idea to make it an anthology series

Meh. Big Bad has the girl, friends save girl with power of friendship, the end. I dont need build up with all those bad child actors.

Because Freddy Krueger did the same

Because plot, budget, and ratings.

easy targets, lots of trauma and angst, creates more terror in the community (which he clearly feeds off of)
who would you target, if you were an eldritch demon wizard who preys on those suffering severe psychological trauma? High schoolers, obviously.

>Big Bad has the girl, friends save girl with power of friendship, the end

Sounds like they got what they were aiming for

Attached: MV5BMTk0NDI3NTEwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjgwNDgwNzE@._V1_.jpg (990x1500, 576.45K)

Season 1 was amazing
Season 2 was trash
Season 3 was better, but still mostly trash
Season 4 (so far) is actually pretty good. They've actually given almost everyone something interesting to do, they've found a way to weave the timeframe into the narrative in a way that makes sense and isn't too gratuitous, the references are clear without being too on-the-nose, and the villain is actually interesting this time. 7/10, might change depending on the last few episodes

Kek

this, although i might hate s3 more than s2. i really hated joyce and hopper yapping every five minutes.

Joyce has become the worst character. Ironic that Ryder is top billed.

would psychedelics like LSD or acid scramble your brain enough to keep vecna out of your head?

Attached: 1650692584877.jpg (681x900, 66.91K)

All hallucinogens reflect your inner state in some way. Some of them are more comprehensible than others which is why people have moments of introspection on them.

Even season 1 was psycopathic. Treating the mass-murdering child of insanity as a cute quirky ET-thing is some of the most deranged moral confusion I've seen in a TV show. Elfen Lied looks sane and reasonable compared to this shit.

Attached: 17-2.png (1920x1008, 1.18M)