Was it autism?

Was it autism?

Attached: patton.jpg (377x411, 49.44K)

no it was intelligence

Why didn't they include the scene of him liberating a concentration camp?

Zoomer historylets find this speech hard to understand, but it makes perfect sense when you realize that from the Revolution all the way up to the lates 1890s, America had been in a constant state of war on one front or another, not in a far away land, but on the North American frontier itself, warring more than 100 years of nearly constant conflict with only minor brief periods of isolationism just before its entrance into WW1.

Traditionally, Americans love a war.

Just top tier commander things.

if they did you'd cry about it how it offended you

I think you don't know very much about Patton.

I know he couldn't drive for shit LMAO

>t.zoomer retard

>implying it was an accident

Post what he wrote about russians

retarded chickenhawk boomer can't drive is more believable than some overly convoluted 44DD chess-tier conspiracy

>t. zoomy who just now understood the speech after someone else explained it

You sound like a historian.

you sound like a virgin

Americans still love a war. The true nature of the quandry "we" find ourselves in today lies in the fact that the coastal megacities are filled to the brim with people who aren't American.

Ow. My groin!

Attached: MMGZXk4OWe6Z32BSU-21LbxavM6O25Pc1zmcL3D1cTY.jpg (640x480, 47.42K)

Its getting upset.

>Military
>Intelligence
Two words combined that can't make sense. Pick one.

Until WW1 the US military was a joke. If you put any US military unit including a combination of the best commanders and soldiers from the civil war they would have been wiped by any similar sized army from Europe at the time.

They kicked Spain's ass that one time

>army from Europe at the time.

You mean, like the French and British militaries....? The countries who had a constant presence on the continent for more than a hundred years until they didn't?